Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rr24?

So how many different models are there?

I've seen the usual 3 but now a LTD model? What are the main differences of LTD model, and do they make it in white.

From what I see it has a White binding on the neck and reverse shark fins. I really like that but would rather have it in white. Where also can you get the LTD model. At the moment there is not a good music store in the area and I'm forced to look for them online but can't find anything on the LTD model.

Originally posted by PsychoholicSlag View Post
    So how many different models are there?

I've seen the usual 3 but now a LTD model? What are the main differences of LTD model, and do they make it in white.

From what I see it has a White binding on the neck and reverse shark fins. I really like that but would rather have it in white. Where also can you get the LTD model. At the moment there is not a good music store in the area and I'm forced to look for them online but can't find anything on the LTD model.
    You're out of luck: there are just three production models, all with black neck binding and normal moto sharkfins.

The "limited edition" ones were all black with yellow bevels, reverse moto sharkfins and ivoroid binding. It was claimed that the first 75 were originally made that way by "mistake", which is why they're limited and not a production model. They may all be sold by now, but if you're interested in one, click on "dealers" up above and ask one of them if they still have access to one. They also crop up on ebay from time to time.

If you put RR24 into the search function, you should find plenty of threads with further details.

Comment

I don't think you are out of luck. Indeed, they said there where only made 75 by mistake, but this 'special edition' can easily be ordered by dealers. Even the dealer around the corner at my place just received one!

But why would you wanna have one. The diffirences are only cosmetic. I like my RR24 with red bevels even more

But the base line of my story is: Jackson is just trying to show off with their limited edition. It won't be that easy, but if you realy want one, I'm sure you can still get one
      www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
      www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
      www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

Originally posted by Tho View Post
        I don't think you are out of luck. Indeed, they said there where only made 75 by mistake, but this 'special edition' can easily be ordered by dealers. Even the dealer around the corner at my place just received one!

But why would you wanna have one. The diffirences are only cosmetic. I like my RR24 with red bevels even more

But the base line of my story is: Jackson is just trying to show off with their limited edition. It won't be that easy, but if you realy want one, I'm sure you can still get one
        He won't get one in white with reverse sharkfins and ivoroid binding; hence out of luck.

Comment

he could get a regular one in black

but he wont get a white one as they never existed
          Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
          Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
            He won't get one in white with reverse sharkfins and ivoroid binding; hence out of luck.
            Sometimes I just feel like to go back to school, take a few hundreds of readingclasses, and thén go back to the forums where I post..

www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
            www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
            www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
              .... exactly ... I'm out of luck.

I want a White one with reverse inlays and the white binding ....

O'well I'll probably just go with the white one anyways.

Does anyone have any pics of the RR5 that is not in Ivory with pinstripes. That's the only one I see lately, but the website shows 4 different colors.

Comment

Here's a white one without the pins:

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Here's a black one

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    Here's a white one without the pins:

That's not white. It's natural.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

There's a pic in here of Mark Morton with one in Violin Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                        That's not white. It's natural.
                        Well, if ya squint, it's close enough

Comment

I guess if you have eyes like Fett. :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                          X