Another Jackson sighting in the UK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Jackson sighting in the UK.

I'm deliberately taking the piss now when it comes to finding a Jackson higher than JS-level in the East Midlands.

This time it's a KV4. Neckthru, Amber Sunburst, chrome hardware, licensed trem, paint to match headstock, no binding. The only thing I noticed was a broken string and the locking nut looks ok (not that I don't trust Sound Control ..). They want £350. Is it worth that used, even in this condition? It's from 2001 as far as I can tell from the catalog scans. I didn't get to take a pic of it or note the serial number.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Well there's a KV4 in Sounds Great just down the road from me and that's £799 used.

http://www.soundsgreatmusic.com/second_hand/default.asp?whichPage=10&category=^5^&subCategory= ^1^&pageSize=5

I'm convinced one day you might actually buy something!
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
        Well there's a KV4 in Sounds Great just down the road from me and that's £799 used.

http://www.soundsgreatmusic.com/second_hand/default.asp?whichPage=10&category=^5^&subCategory= ^1^&pageSize=5

I'm convinced one day you might actually buy something!

£800!

Comment

I did. It's called a Samson PB10, plus 8 IEC cables, a screwdriver set and choc-blocks, and a few sessions with a few Leicester girls

I don't actually like this KV4. I just thought it was interesting to know what they're worth. £799 used? SC want £350. They've also got a used purple DK2 (chrome hardware) but I didn't ask about that one.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

i sold a kv4 3 months ago for £450.00
            it was in mint condition, no scratches, nothing.
            like new.
            so £800.00 for it is mad, £350.00 with minor cosmetic glitches is a very honest price.

Comment

Working...
            X