slsmg soloist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slsmg soloist

I had been awaiting the arrival of a red slsmg soloist at my guitar dealer for months! Well they finally got it in, and I bought it and didnt have time to check it over really good before I went back to work. The first thing I noticed was that the tone knob was slightly bent, as well as the pickup selector switch, so I took it in to get that fixed. Well after picking it up and bringing it home, while I was polishing it up I noticed it had a imperfection in the paint by the bridge post. It had wavy paint. After looking at it with better lighting I realized the guitar had evidentally been squished. The bridge post was slightly pushed down in the guitar. It had some chipped paint around it. So I took it back. I really loved how the guitar played. It was a little heavier then the black one I had played a few months ago. They said my new one should be in, in about 3 weeks. Cant wait.

Sorry to hear that, hope your next one turns out great!
    Check my bands!
    www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Sorry to hear about this. It really sucks to spend yur hard earned money and end up with a damaged guitar. I feel your pain, I have been there before. I hope to hear better news in 3 weeks.
      Just one more guitar!

Comment

why are you going through so much pain to get a SLSMG? had one, sold it. They are dime-a-dozen on eBay. They dont hold very good value anyway. So, why buy new? You are talking about the inferno red right?
        Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
          why are you going through so much pain to get a SLSMG? had one, sold it. They are dime-a-dozen on eBay. They dont hold very good value anyway. So, why buy new? You are talking about the inferno red right?
          I have my reasons for buying new. Had i bought used and this same situation happened i would be hard pressed to have my money refunded or the guitar replaced. I also buy new because i choose to support my small local dealer so they don't go out of business due to internet sales and larger dealers who don't know or care who i am. I also got the slsmg cheaper here even though i had to pay Tx sales tax. Inferno red, yes same as my dk2m.

Comment

Looks like you have your priorities in order! Good job!
            Sam

Comment

That sucks, but its a good thing you took it back. Nothing is worse than having to deal with something...it will bug you until you sell it, which can be a LONG time.

Hope to hear better news in a few weeks.

Good to hear you're trying to keep the small stores up and running. There are a few good ones around here that are definitely being affected by ebay,etc. I buy things from them time to time, but not guitars- I can't afford to spend another extra $100 for generosity.

Comment

Working...
              X