DK2M at GC in OKC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK2M at GC in OKC

I just got a Black DK2M today at the GC in Oklahoma City,closeout price of $267.99 +tax.Sorry guys no pics yet.I didn't post anything until I got it. I knew they had 1 left as of Tuesday,and I had a friend go pick it up today before someone got it,my friend said someone else was trying to buy it when he got there.

I need to stop by the GC near me and see if they have anymore of these on Clearance

Comment

I would like to see some USA Jacksons in the OKC Guitar Center, but I did like the Kevin Bond V they had there

Comment

Originally posted by hunter1970 View Post
        I had a friend go pick it up today before someone got it,my friend said someone else was trying to buy it when he got there.
        So, he snaked it from other guy like on the Simpsons, "Yoink!" ?? :ROTF:

Other guy was too slow whippin' out the wallet?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          So, he snaked it from other guy like on the Simpsons, "Yoink!" ?? :ROTF:

Other guy was too slow whippin' out the wallet?
          Well not exactlty,I called on Wed. to see if they could hold it until the weekend but the guy told me Guitar Center does not hold items that are marked as closeout items.(??)
          So I called again on Friday and told them I was at work but my friend(who just so happens to have a GC Charge card)would be up there in about an hour,thats how far I live away,now I just have to pay my friend the difference,I only gave him $100 up front and he's holding it until I pay him the rest.Kind of holding it ransome.

Comment

Originally posted by themisfit138 View Post
            I would like to see some USA Jacksons in the OKC Guitar Center, but I did like the Kevin Bond V they had there
            Yeah they really don't have much of a selection.Although they did have a Charvel 95 re-issue I think it was the Model III USA about a year ago for an amazing price of $250.My friend wouldn't come off his charge card though.

Comment

Do they still have that beat up black RX10D they were selling as an RR3??

Comment

Working...
              X