My new Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Jackson

If my dau-in-law would have showed up on time, I wouldn't have seen this. Nice pics.:ROTF: Damn, BIN.:ROTF: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=001
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Good deal Fett.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Not as good as the Blazer.:ROTF:

Comment

excellent!! Its what...guitar number 175??
        Sam

Comment

I'm not even sure what model it is. The only thing that I saw was the reverse head and sharkies.:ROTF:

Comment

Cool. That's either made in Taiwan or Indonesia. Look at the odd sharkfin inlay on the 24th fret. Another board member had one like that awhile ago (it indeed had a sticker on the back of the neck that said Taiwan or Indonesia, I can't remember which, with a 24th fret inlay).
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
              I'm not even sure what model it is. The only thing that I saw was the reverse head and sharkies.:ROTF:
              Originally posted by toejam View Post
              Cool. That's either made in Taiwan or Indonesia. Look at the odd sharkfin inlay on the 24th fret. Another board member had one like that awhile ago (it indeed had a sticker on the back of the neck that said Taiwan or Indonesia, I can't remember which, with a 24th fret inlay).
              This might be one of those Made In India MF specials from 2000~2001 ..................I wonder if this added pinstripe is just tape??

fett, send in better pics when you get it in

Comment

Nice one there fett

Comment

.... and not even the fact that it's probably a fake parts-mutt with a mighty mite "jackson style" neck? those have an inlay on the 24 iirc.
                  "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                  The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

We shall see in a blurry way. Won't we.:ROTF:

Comment

Haha, looks like a cool guitar. For $200 you can't really go wrong

Comment

I just got it. And it's kinda strange. No imprint on the neckplate. The tuners have no Logos and they don't have anchor screws. The pups have no Logos. The trem has no Logo. I'm perplexed.
                        Last edited by fett; 11-27-2007, 07:57 PM.

Comment

I just got it. And it's kinda strange. No imprint on the neckplate. The tuners have no Logos and they don't have anchor screws. The pups have no Logos. The trem has no Logo. I'm perplexed.
                          I still think it is a Made In India special promo model for MF. They had non-logo'd JT-500 (there is the oval area where the logo is supposed to go but there is no logo), non-logo'd tuners, and non-logo'd pickups....Are the pickup polepieces adjustable? I recall the Indian Jacksons' were not.........Does the neckplate have a serial number on it?

Comment

I think you are correct. No numbers or words anywhere. The sharkies are nice and the neck is fine. Full size pots. As for the bodywood, it's solid and it was a bitch getting the plates off. It has a nice feel. I may just plug it in and see what the pups do. I sounds like an import Jackson. But the neck is very thin and has a nice contour. All in all, it's fine.
                            Last edited by fett; 11-27-2007, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X