Jackson Stars site in English?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Stars site in English?

> Is there a way to look at the site or CS order forms in English? Tommy D.
    "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

You can translate the sites to english using google or bablefish translator.

Here, I've uploaded the translated semi-custom and custom shop prices for you:
    Hightail Spaces lets you send unlimited files, of any size, to anyone. Collaborate with your team and evolve your work.

I must tell you that the semi- and full custom shop are closed until next summer and that they are reworking it...the prices and list of options could change too...

Comment

^ yeah, prices++ and options-- as usual......
      "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
      The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

JCF member The Steveman and I have posted translations of the semi-custom and custom order forms before. They should come up if you use the search function.

Of course, the Jackson Stars site isn't up and running at this point in time, so I expect that there will be changes to both forms.
        Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

They should offer them over here so the working musician could have a semi custom guitar for a decent price.
          Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

Jackson Stars site in English?

> No shit! I've mentioned this in several other threads. If I was going to order a CS today,it would be a REALLY simple one. Basically,it would be a late 90's Dinky Reverse,satin black over maybe a Korina body,ebony board with offset dots in white with binding,OFR,and direct mount pickups. The mere possibility of a guitar this simple costing me 3-4 grand is just disgusting. I'll probably wind up buying a DK1,or SL1-2,and having to settle for less than exactly what I want,or maybe a DX/DKMG and an Ebay beater and build a mutt. Tommy D.
            "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

"They should offer them over here so the working musician could have a semi custom guitar for a decent price." I agree with shreder 13. That would be sweet.

Comment

Are they updating they Jackson Stars website? I tried looking up some specs but it looks like everything but the front page is down.

Comment

There is some form of ownership change at distribution level. I guess the new guy is revamping the site.

Comment

I e-mailed scans of the 2007/2008 catalog to Henrik (Jackson1), and he put them up on his site, so you can look at them there.
                    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by shreder13 View Post
                      They should offer them over here so the working musician could have a semi custom guitar for a decent price.
                      that would be awsome...

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
                        I e-mailed scans of the 2007/2008 catalog to Henrik (Jackson1), and he put them up on his site, so you can look at them there.
                        Thanks alot man!

Those spec changes aren't really to my liking... seems like the old "higher prices, less options".
                        So what was the RR-J1B now has become the RR-TN01 STB, featuring a mahogany body (which is great) and coming only with black finish and gold hardware (which is not great at all). Duncan JB instead of the Custom in the bridge too, not my cup of tea.
                        And it costs a whopping 70.000 YEN more than the old RR-J1B.

I really hope the semicustom orders will be back in all their glory next summer, otherwise the fun just might have gotten a serious hit.
                        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Working...
                        X