Dk2eds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dk2eds

Landed one today 2003 model plays real well DDs don't sound so good but that no big deal nothing an RS pot upgrade kit won't fix.
    DarylV and I ran into each other at MGR today and did some scrounging in the used pickup box he got a good deal on some pickups.
    The DK2 went with me for $212.00.
    Last edited by straycat; 11-25-2007, 11:12 PM.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Sounds like a good price on the DK2. I think the newer ones look better with the black hardware but for $212 who cares.
    Congrats!
    RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
    CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
    Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
    Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

Pics?

Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Don't do pics sorry 1 chip on the body very easy touch up.
        Yeah chrome hardware looks cheesy but for the price I'll live with it.I bought the guitar for the neck to use elsewhere but its really a nice guitar.

Comment

^ dude, the neck alone is worth about that!!
          "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
          The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

I've been watching the necks on ebay and you are right.I don't see what the big deal is with the DK2M necks and why they are so in demand that people are buying guitars and parting out the necks on ebay.The white DK2s are going cheap everywhere right now I see them for around $400.00.
            The sharkies on this 2003 must be MOP because they pop just like my 93 Dinky XL.

Comment

Working...
            X