My Jackson is about done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Jackson is about done

It just needs to be wired and then I'm done, what do you think?

Gotta love real MOP sharkies on anything!

Comment

Looks good.
      Just one more guitar!

Comment

Looks great.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Geez, well done. Looks like you did a great job.

You do realize that you're about to decide to pull the fretboard off and replace it with Ebony, right?!

Comment

Originally posted by slash-ed View Post
            Gotta love real MOP sharkies on anything!
            What about my custom Fender Les Paul Junior 1914 Extra-special 1943 Re-issue with Custom-shop Mike Lawernce bow-tie inlays that Tony Bush of Fates Theatre did for me, you like the real MOP on that one??!?
            "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
            The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Thanks. This is my first Jackson so I can't wait to get her wired.

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post
                What about my custom Fender Les Paul Junior 1914 Extra-special 1943 Re-issue with Custom-shop Mike Lawernce bow-tie inlays that Tony Bush of Fates Theatre did for me, you like the real MOP on that one??!?
                Oh yeah...

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post
                  Is that the one with the polka dots and harpoon headstock on it? If so, that baby is a real keeper. If not, at least you got some firewood for when you are cold.
                  :ROTF:

Nice work Coyote, very nice!

Comment

Working...
                  X