Nuther new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by delt View Post
    ... The.. "archtop-ness" doesn't show much in the pics, probably the color and/or lighting. ...
    btw here's a nice example of what i meant by "MOP often looks like aluminum foil on pictures" ... anyone else notice that?
    Here are couple more pics that show the contours a little better. The MOP is tough to get with the camera I have. Either the flash washes it out or the focus doesn't get it when i disable the flash.

Comment

That is much better! Thanks for the cool pics and welcome.

Comment

Wow, what a beautiful guitar. Welcome to the forum.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Great looking archtop! Welcome to the board.
          Scott

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post
            Nice one The "archtop-ness" doesn't show much in the pics, probably the color and/or lighting. Is that the bridge that came on it? Looks like it has enough space in the back of the route for OFR screws....

btw here's a nice example of what i meant by "MOP often looks like aluminum foil on pictures" ... anyone else notice that?

That is an OFR..it's a Schaller OFR. No difference in size I don't think. The parts are suppose to be interchangeable right?

Comment

Looks like I'm gonna let this one go. Posted on BAM.

Comment

welcome aboard, god she's beautiful!

Comment

Working...
                X