My 1994 Rhoads Professional STD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1994 Rhoads Professional STD

I bought this with my paper route money when I was like 14 years old...It's in perfect condition, and plays like a dream..

Last edited by Brooke; 12-16-2007, 07:41 PM.

Good way to spend your paper route money! Those are great guitars.

You reminded me of something... I need a good clear pic of the headstock of a Rhoads Std, minus the Auto Grabbers from the (Hercules) stand. Anyone?

I hope you don't mind me asking in your thread, Brooke?
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post

You reminded me of something... I need a good clear pic of the headstock of a Rhoads Std, minus the Auto Grabbers from the (Hercules) stand. Anyone?

I don't mind taking more pictures of my guitar at all.

The batteries in my digital camera are dead,,and I can't figure out how to get the pictures from my cell phone to my computer,,so it will have to wait until tomorrow (when I get some more AA batteries). Very frustrating!

Comment

must have been one hell of a paper route, that guitar is bad to the bone....
        "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
          must have been one hell of a paper route, that guitar is bad to the bone....

I remember saving up around 1K, and my father paid the remainder. It was the nicest thing that I ever owned...In fact I never even let any one else (besides me) touch it until a few years ago.

I moved away to university, and I think that my father used it to GIG a few nights,,,,He left a little reminder on the bottom fin,,,a tiny little chip on on of the points..

Comment

I totally forgot to buy batteries when I was just at the store,,,and it's like -28 right now, so I'm staying inside..

I will take a better picture of the head stock,I promise.

Comment

I totally forgot to buy batteries when I was just at the store,,,and it's like -28 right now, so I'm staying inside..
              dude, where you from?
              It's -18 (+wind) right now in Montréal... dunno wtf is wrong with this year's weather. And the forecasts say under -12 until at least friday
              "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
              The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post
                dude, where you from?
                It's -18 (+wind) right now in Montréal... dunno wtf is wrong with this year's weather. And the forecasts say under -12 until at least friday
                I'm in Ottawa... It's COLD!!!!

Comment

\

As promised

Comment

Thanks a lot, Brooke! I used it here.
                    Henrik
                    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Thanks a lot, Brooke! I used it here.
                      Not a problem Henrik. It's the least that I can do to help pay you back for having such an informative web site.

Comment

Working...
                      X