I just ordered an RRJ2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just ordered an RRJ2

Hello, I ordered a Jackson Stars RRJ2 from Ishibashi on thursday, the payment was confirmed on friday I was just wondering how long will it take before they ship and how long will it be for the shipping itself? since it hasn't been shipped yet and I'm all so giddy to get this guitar.
    Jackson SL-2H Soloist (Ferrari Red)
    Jackson Stars RR-J2 Rhoads (Black)
    Jackson KVX10 w/EMG 81 bridge, EMG 60 neck (Black)
    Ibanez RG470 w/OFR, Seymour Duncan SH-5 neck and bridge (Titanium Ice)
    Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus (Vintage Sunburst)

For a standard that was in stock I wouldnt think it'd take that long we do have the christmas period so post wont resume normal service till after january.

Depending on customs it should hopefully get to you within two or three weeks...

Good luck What pickups and bridge does it have duncans ofr or emgs ofr or kahler???

Comment

Duncans and Schaller I just seriously can't wait for it to arrive.

Comment

What color is it going to be?

I got my Jackson Stars RR custom shop today. It took it 2 days to come from Japan to Finland, and stayed 4 days at the customs.
        2007 Jackson Stars RR Custom
        2005 Jackson Stars RR Semi-custom
        1991 Grover Jackson RR Dan Spitz Professional
        1991 Grover Jackson RR Custom (sold)

Comment

Nice score!

Where do you live? My Jackson Stars semicustom RR took 2 days to come from Japan to Germany, stayed one day at customs and another day at a depot because I wasn't home on first delivery... so I went to the depot on an early Sunday morning to finally get it. Still very fast considering it went around half the world.
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

I'm in Canada in Ontario so I'm not too sure, hopefully it doesn't take too long.....Since I'm dying to play the guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Claw View Post
              What color is it going to be?

I got my Jackson Stars RR custom shop today. It took it 2 days to come from Japan to Finland, and stayed 4 days at the customs.

It's just going to be plain ol'black I didn't really check if they had any other colors but I really want another black guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by jesude22 View Post
                I'm in Canada in Ontario so I'm not too sure, hopefully it doesn't take too long.....Since I'm dying to play the guitar.

AHAH I'm in Ottawa.

How did you get a hold of the guy, I've been emailing him for at least a week now.

Brooke

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke View Post
                  AHAH I'm in Ottawa.

How did you get a hold of the guy, I've been emailing him for at least a week now.

Brooke
                  Patience my friend. Patience. lol.

Comment

I'm in California, Ontario is closer to New York (East) correct?

It took just about 2 days from the moment they said it was ready to it to arrive on my door step. It basically went into Oakland and sent through Priority Mail.

Shouldn't take long to get there and it will be WELL worth it!
                    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                      I'm in California, Ontario is closer to New York (East) correct?

It took just about 2 days from the moment they said it was ready to it to arrive on my door step. It basically went into Oakland and sent through Priority Mail.

Shouldn't take long to get there and it will be WELL worth it!

Indeed you are correct sir!

Ah sweet...Its just the waiting for them to send is a bitch for me I'm like raah but as I said must be applied to myself Patience. Plus I have a really big feeling that I'm going to order a custom shop Jackson Stars next June when the shop opens depending on the prices...

Comment

Ah sweet...Its just the waiting for them to send is a bitch for me I'm like raah but as I said must be applied to myself Patience. Plus I have a really big feeling that I'm going to order a custom shop Jackson Stars next June when the shop opens depending on the prices...

I wonder if they will offer a Kahler fixed bridge? Or if the bridge on the Keven Bond RR, can be used on other models..

Comment

Nods, the waiting is the hardest part of all of this. My custom was due in four months, it almost took six. But I just thought about all the JCF'ers who were waiting for 12 to 18 or more months for theirs.

I'm still wanting to order another custom (actually I have three in mind, a fourth if I was given wrong information and they will build firebirds)

As far as pricing goes, I'm kind of assuming custom shop JS's will go up a bit closer to what the USA selects are going for but not quite that high. Which will still be thousands cheaper then US custom shop stuff. but who knows.

I haven't actually seen the new prices yet so I will be curious to know how bad the damage will be.

my Jackson Stars Rhoads and my US LTD http://jerryeakin.net/rhoads/rhoads-02.jpg
                          In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Nods, the waiting is the hardest part of all of this. My custom was due in four months, it almost took six. But I just thought about all the JCF'ers who were waiting for 12 to 18 or more months for theirs.

I'm still wanting to order another custom (actually I have three in mind, a fourth if I was given wrong information and they will build firebirds)

As far as pricing goes, I'm kind of assuming custom shop JS's will go up a bit closer to what the USA selects are going for but not quite that high. Which will still be thousands cheaper then US custom shop stuff. but who knows.

I haven't actually seen the new prices yet so I will be curious to know how bad the damage will be.

my Jackson Stars Rhoads and my US LTD http://jerryeakin.net/rhoads/rhoads-02.jpg
                            Ah yes if it does go up to the price of a USA Select it would still be worth it no where near a US CS, and your JS Rhoads and US LTD are quite Nice.

Comment

I was thinking of ordering the same Jackson Stars Rhoads. THey have them in black now for 87.000 Yen.

How do you find it? Playability, quality? ALso, the Guy at the web shop told me that I should buy a hard case because he thought that this one was easy to break.

I'm not sure if he meant all RR models, or just this one...

Comment

Working...
                              X