No announcement yet.

I just ordered an RRJ2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's better to get guitars shipped with hardcases makes thema bit safer....

congrats and hopefully it will be with you quicker than I thought, i'm too used to crappy ebayers being tight with the shipping....

hopefully it wont get stuck in customs and be with you soon...

pics when you get it though thats the rule!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ozzuk1 View Post
      It's better to get guitars shipped with hardcases makes thema bit safer....

congrats and hopefully it will be with you quicker than I thought, i'm too used to crappy ebayers being tight with the shipping....

hopefully it wont get stuck in customs and be with you soon...

pics when you get it though thats the rule!!!

I agree..and I didn't really have the cash for the hardcase lol and it better not get stuck in customs that would insanely piss me off.

I shallst post quite a few pics when I get it!
      Jackson SL-2H Soloist (Ferrari Red)
      Jackson Stars RR-J2 Rhoads (Black)
      Jackson KVX10 w/EMG 81 bridge, EMG 60 neck (Black)
      Ibanez RG470 w/OFR, Seymour Duncan SH-5 neck and bridge (Titanium Ice)
      Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus (Vintage Sunburst)

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke View Post
        I was thinking of ordering the same Jackson Stars Rhoads. THey have them in black now for 87.000 Yen.

How do you find it? Playability, quality? ALso, the Guy at the web shop told me that I should buy a hard case because he thought that this one was easy to break.

I'm not sure if he meant all RR models, or just this one...
        The quality and playability are great. I did get the 1-11/16” nut though on mine.

I have seen several pix of several guitars that have been shipped even in hardshell cases come out with broken headstocks. The hardshell case at least gives it some defence against damage. I got mine with a hard shell case and it was perfect when it arived.

If you can afford it, get a hardshell case, the gig bag just isn't enough protection imho
        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
          The quality and playability are great. I did get the 1-11/16” nut though on mine.

I have seen several pix of several guitars that have been shipped even in hardshell cases come out with broken headstocks. The hardshell case at least gives it some defence against damage. I got mine with a hard shell case and it was perfect when it arived.

If you can afford it, get a hardshell case, the gig bag just isn't enough protection imho
          Roger that...

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post

I tried ordering it with a Hardcase but everytime I asked for one with it it would just be an ignored statement even though I thoroughly stated numerous times that I wanted a hardcase, I got softcase in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by jesude22 View Post
              I tried ordering it with a Hardcase but everytime I asked for one with it it would just be an ignored statement even though I thoroughly stated numerous times that I wanted a hardcase, I got softcase in the end.

Very strange considering that he suggested that I get a hard case???

Comment

Very strange considering that he suggested that I get a hard case???
                Yeah I find it very odd....well hopefully my guitar arrives intact after I find out that its actually been shipped.

Comment

Yeah I find it very odd....well hopefully my guitar arrives intact after I find out that its actually been shipped.
                  YOu should be able to get a hard case at Steve's...They have loads of el cheepo jacksons there, and I'm sure lots of hard cases that would fit your new RR.

Comment

YOu should be able to get a hard case at Steve's...They have loads of el cheepo jacksons there, and I'm sure lots of hard cases that would fit your new RR.
                    Yeah thats what I was planing on doing since they have a lot of meh Jacksons and plus being The Jackson Dealer in Toronto...I'd probably be good getting a case there...but I'll look around first. I'll probably do that friday...

Comment

Yeah thats what I was planing on doing since they have a lot of meh Jacksons and plus being The Jackson Dealer in Toronto...I'd probably be good getting a case there...but I'll look around first. I'll probably do that friday...

Put up some pictures when you get it!!!

Comment

Put up some pictures when you get it!!!

Oh you bet I will!

Comment

Hopefully we shall see some RR-J1 pics on forum soon

Comment

Originally posted by hksb_alex View Post
                            Hopefully we shall see some RR-J1 pics on forum soon

lol. I would have ordered the J1 but I got impatient and found its just a couple of cosmetic differences so....don't be relying on me for the J1 pics lol they'll be J2 pics hopefully just as good!...probably not no MOP but meh to the MOP I just want a guitar that feels sexy.

Comment

meh
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It's Just been shipped...so YAAY Ooh..soo can't wait...and if customs screws me over arg!

Comment

Working...
                                X