Almost got an RR5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost got an RR5

Was at GC today had it in my hands , only thing I don't like is no Floyd ! Figured I'ld sleep on it, then I got a line on a RR Pro like I'm looking for. So The RR5 is a no go , if I get my hands on the RR Pro.
    According To The Prophecy

Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
    Was at GC today had it in my hands , only thing I don't like is no Floyd ! Figured I'ld sleep on it, then I got a line on a RR Pro like I'm looking for. So The RR5 is a no go , if I get my hands on the RR Pro.
    For the price,,why not order Jackson Star RR?

Comment

Cause I still get my Mgr discount at GC , but I would like to get a Jackson star RR If they are anything like the 90's Pro , count me in! That & I have no clue how to go about ordering 1 from Over seas.

Comment

Ok so I didn't get my hands on an RR Pro like I've been wanting for years! So I'm gonna go back & look at the RR5 1 more time. Unless 1 of you guys who has ordered a Jacksons Stars RR, or if 1 of the board members from Japan can give me some shove in the right direction I might try that route after my Tax return hits.

Comment

why not get one of the rr24s. If you don't like one pickup change it to that new SD p90/single coil pup.
          I think there is also a thread that in the spring there will be a floyded rr5.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Definitely get the J-Stars. My NASL is equal to a '90 Pro, and you know how many I've had

I almost went for that J-Stars Warrior on Fleabay a couple of weeks ago. I'd love to compare that to the '90 Warriors I've had.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks Matt , I'm kinda leaning that route, but I want to check out 1 or 2 more things first. Plus I've never ordered from Japan and the sites I've looked at none are in English

Comment

I would take the hardtail RR5 any day over a FR guitar. Does anyone actually use a Floyd anymore? I have two Floyd equipped guitars and they rarely get used. When they do its because guys I jam with pick them up and do whammy tricks and laugh themselves to tears. Then they go back to playing guitar.

Comment

I like the Floyd cause I can fine tune , the KBRR is more to my liking. Just need a Really good pic of the KBRR with Green Bevels so far I can't find one.

Comment

Comment

That should work!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Works for me,Thanks !

Comment

Thanks for the Picture Satch That really helped with the decision process .
                            I think I found 1 of these KBRR's with the Green bevels. I like it & for a good price. Just waiting to hear back from this guy. Not real crazy about where the knob is located but I'm sure it stays way out of the way when playing :ROTF:
                            & I just gotta get use to not having the Floyd, since your hand sits differently on the JT590 then say a Floyd bridge. Should be interesting If I get the KBRR I'll Post pics as soon as she arrives
                            Last edited by Drake S.; 02-02-2008, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Chuk, there is an RR5 for sale over at the Kramer forum.
                              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Working...
                              X