My Jackson Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aerostar2005 View Post
    I was lucky enough to find one in the Crimsom Swirl finish. It's my No 1 go to guitar. Usually you have to special order this finish, but man I saw this one, and had to get it. I don't really like the Eerrie Swirl ones. When you see it in person, the finish looks marblized.
    I like the Eeria Des ok, but that Crimson is awesome.
    Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

I wouldn't mind that DR3 in Tobbaco Sunburst... But then put a DK2M neck and black hardware on it. Jackson are still too restrictive on colour scheme choice.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Wow, comparing various pictures of the DR3, its weird how similliar it is to the DX10... how do they stack up? Probobly pay a bunch more for the DR, no?

Comment

Control layout is different: black switch blade (DX10D) vs. 3-way toggle switch (DR3). The DR3 is discontinued. The DX10D is still available but now with a basewood body and a shorter finishes list.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
            I wouldn't mind that DR3 in Tobbaco Sunburst... But then put a DK2M neck and black hardware on it. Jackson are still too restrictive on colour scheme choice.
            It's basically the same DK2 Neck, without the Binding, a reverse headstock, and reverse inlays, but still the same neck. I wish they made the DR3 Again. I loved that model. The Mahogony Body material was a special order one as well.
            http://www.facebook.com/djloverboy

Comment

So the only difference between the DX10 and the DR3 (other than wood types) is the pickup selector? Dayum, might have to get me one of those things, then (I prefer that type of pickup selector).

Im pretty sure my DX10 is one of the Alder ones, as it's at least 3 years old now.

Comment

Working...
              X