My Jackson Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drazden View Post
    Oh man, the single-hum reverse headstock one is just killer. I love those.

+1

Nice collection

Comment

I just can't hack the maple neck with the black sharkies just doesn't work for me.
      I do like the 1 hum reverse head one that is hot.Nice collection.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I love the maple neck with the black inlays. The upside down inlays look a little odd to me but those maple ones look great. I thought "he must really like maple neck, double humbucker guitars with trems" but I never question anyone on why they have a bunch of the same because the answer to me is likely "because I can". At least that's the answer I use!!
        My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by aerostar2005 View Post
          Just one more photo
          No beers?

Nice collection. I see your preference for red/crimson extends beyond guitar finishes.

Comment

I like the crimson swirl alot, but I love the trans red, even with the chrome hardware.
            Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Kick-ass herd, bro! I NEED a red ghost flame! I hope Jackson brings that back someday soon!
              There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

Wow, that's one helluva collection.
                THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire View Post
                  Wow, that's one helluva collection.
                  My next 2 purchases will be a DK2M & DK2 both in Transparent Black!
                  http://www.facebook.com/djloverboy

Comment

Originally posted by vultures View Post
                    Hell yeah!! Mode Four's are beasts! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise
                    Once a get the 1960B cabs for it. I'll have 2 FULL STACKS!
                    Somebody call President Bush and tell him the Weapons of Mass Destruction are at my house!!!!!

Comment

Just ordered a DK2 & DK2M In Trans Black. Will post photos when they arrive.

Comment

Wow, thats a specific breed of guitar you're housing. Ain't nothing wrong with that, though. Ive got a DX10D myself and really love Jackson for that style of guitar. Marshall's too, I see. The AVT150HX is all the half-stack I need at the moment. Those Mode Four's must CRANK! Which one is the one all the way to the right, in that last picture? Suuuper nice. Probobly my favorite if I have to choose (it'd be close, that swirl is awsome!)

Comment

Man!! That is SAHWEEEET! I want one of those!

Comment

Originally posted by eon View Post
                            Wow, thats a specific breed of guitar you're housing. Ain't nothing wrong with that, though. Ive got a DX10D myself and really love Jackson for that style of guitar. Marshall's too, I see. The AVT150HX is all the half-stack I need at the moment. Those Mode Four's must CRANK! Which one is the one all the way to the right, in that last picture? Suuuper nice. Probobly my favorite if I have to choose (it'd be close, that swirl is awsome!)
                            The One all the way to the right is a Mahogany bodied DR3. An Oldie but a goodie. The sound on that one is amazing...and if you listen closely to the photo, you can hear the SUSTAIN!!!!!

Comment

The One all the way to the right is a Mahogany bodied DR3. An Oldie but a goodie. The sound on that one is amazing...and if you listen closely to the photo, you can hear the SUSTAIN!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
                                Man!! That is SAHWEEEET! I want one of those!
                                I was lucky enough to find one in the Crimsom Swirl finish. It's my No 1 go to guitar. Usually you have to special order this finish, but man I saw this one, and had to get it. I don't really like the Eerrie Swirl ones. When you see it in person, the finish looks marblized.

Comment

Working...
                                X