rr pro red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rr pro red

I posted one of these here last week, now here's her sister. He's taking offers this time instead of a set price (which was 650, the black one). What do you guys think?

-Adam

thats rather nice. i will be jealous if u get this

Comment

That's too bad, he has corporal tunnel disease. I had it when I was in boot camp myself, you get all weird and spazzy as a corporal when you tunnel down in the holes. Dumb ass, can't even spell the disease he has. Actually, I know the guy, and have bought from and sold to him before, really cool, a good seller...
      "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
      Gotta get away from here.
      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Do check out what the wing tips and the headstock tip looks like before you drop your $$ on this first. I did, and it needs work.
        Does seem like a nice guy though.

Comment

It sold for $630 on ebay this morning.

Maybe I'm just too picky, but when you have this:

The $630 may be a tad high. If it were a USA, perhaps.

None of that was disclosed on ebay or in craigslist, so there may be an unhappy buyer out there once they receive it.
          Hope it's not someone from here.

Comment

wowzers....

Those are some Mcnasty marks...

Comment

OUCH! I was watching that on the bay too... NONE of that shit was disclosed. Thats pretty messed up, I wouldnt pay anywhere close to that for it. I got my black one MINT for a tad over $700.
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Very fixable and worth fixing IMO.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                  Very fixable and worth fixing IMO.
                  Agree.

But not for anywhere near that price.

Comment

If I had bought that and it turned up in that condition I would take it back to him and fix it with his face.

Comment

I don't know what's with some of you people...do you buy guitars to look at them? That's doesn't affect how it plays or anything. I'd rather have more beat up and scratched up guitar that plays beautifully than the other way around. I'd pay more that 630$ for it if I really wanted it (but I don't, cause I already have one ).

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                        I don't know what's with some of you people...do you buy guitars to look at them? That's doesn't affect how it plays or anything.
                        You are missing the point. The damage was not disclosed. If I bought it thinking it had a couple "minor" dings and it showed up like that, I'd be pissed too.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I'm confused, the pictures you showed are the same as http://jcguitars.com/floyd.htm has listed, yet I don't think they are the same people?!

I gave him a lowball offer and he offered it to me for 600 yesterday, apparently "he got laid off his job". Either way, I got my TBK SL2H on the way!!!!11!!!!
                          Last edited by anuske9; 01-04-2008, 06:34 PM.
                          -Adam

Comment

Originally posted by anuske9 View Post
                            I'm confused, the pictures you showed are the same as http://jcguitars.com/floyd.htm has listed, yet I don't think they are the same people?!

I gave him a lowball offer and he offered it to me for 600 yesterday, apparently "he got laid off his job". Either way, I got my TBK SL2H on the way!!!!11!!!!
                            Those are the pictures he sent me after I contacted him shortly after he put his auction up on ebay.
                            I actually had an accepted offer with him, but then I thought it'd be wise to have some more detailed pictures and info about the guitar.

I'm very glad I did that!!

He did say that those pictures were taken by the previous owner but didn't mention that it was jcguitars.

After I asked for the info, he wasn't trying to deny that the guitar had damage, but certainly from the pictures and the descriptions on ebay and on craigslist there was nothing to indicate that it was banged up, and I'd have to say that was done that way purposefully so that it would sell for max $$$.

Needless to say, after I saw the pictures, I withdrew my offer and told him that he should include pictures of the damaged parts on ebay.
                            The next day he puts a Buy It Now on it without any additional pictures, and it was gone within 1/2 hour.

Likely that the buyer didn't do any homework on it, as it looked really good on ebay.

As they say........Buyer beware!!!.......Ask questions before it's too late!

Comment

Hmmmm something smells fishy here...

The guitar at JC guitars is still available..unless he hasn't updated his web page,,but usually he writes SOLD beside things that are gone..

Comment

Working...
                              X