Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson performer value question

nevermind
    Last edited by coltron; 01-03-2008, 06:42 PM.

Just a suggestion...

Comment

Kelly bolt ons have horrible resale value. Just keep it.

I picked up a KE3 (better than yours because it had the sharkies) for $200 shipped, no case.

With a performer neck (dots), you will loose your shirt with those upgades.

Maybe part it out?

Comment

I'm not sure how thats a rule violation but, it'll go anyways., Thanks for the advice DonP

Comment

Originally posted by coltron View Post
          nevermind
          Huh.
          That's an interesting move...
          :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by coltron View Post
            I'm not sure how thats a rule violation but, it'll go anyways., Thanks for the advice DonP
            Not a problem.

No rule violations, but I think he was just warning a newbie about the rules. This forum frowns on people looking to spam their stuff and bail, hence the restrictions for getting access to the classifieds.

Comment

Oh ok, I wasen't planning on selling anything here anyways, a friend was looking into buying the guitar from me and I just didn't want to rip him off. I mainly use this place as a reference since the forum search history is so rich with people modding stuff.

And Cygnus, I wasen't sure what I was in violation of and I didn't want to take the possibility of ruffling anyones feathers. So I just got rid of it.

Comment

Working...
              X