'94 KV Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '94 KV Pro

It's no secret I have had this for about 5 years now. I don't remember if I ever posted pics. Anyway I got bored with the all black & so I purcheased the yellow DR strings to add some variety. At 1st I kind of thought why did I spend $12 on a set of strings, but the more I look @ it, the more I like the look. Maybe I'll try red or green on the DXMG if they have one of those colors. Anyway onto the pics:

By the way the strings have some good tone as well. Now if the y make these in a 10-52 set I would be happy.
    Last edited by Hamner1; 01-06-2008, 02:16 PM.
    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Nice

I just bought the black ones myself. I haven't put them on yet though.

Love your KV Professional Series Pro too.

Comment

Yea i agree they are killer .. i had a chance to play one a while back and i like the neck on the pro better than my RR1 its alittle slimmer. Nice choice on the EMGs to

Comment

Cool. Why did you wind them the wrong way around the posts, though?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          I never notice these things.

Sweet axe, Hamner.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

nice KV!!

Comment

Straighter string pull on the 1st-5th, but the 6th shouldn't need to be reversed.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

HAHAH We were all so goo goo gaa gaa over the guitar to notice the obvious..:ROTF:
                Last edited by Brooke; 01-06-2008, 07:09 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

Great looking guitar & I like that strap!
                  Check my bands!
                  www.myspace.com/magicktr
                  www.myspace.com/sinif64
                  www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Yeah I was going for the straiter string pull & noticed that the low E was not so straight, but I thought I'm not going to have one or 2 strings wind a different way than the rest. Or it could just be the idiot in me today. :
                    Does any know if the straiter string pull has any advantage? I remember hearing it when I was a kid & it just stuck w/ me. Funny thing is on the Floyd guitas I have it obviously doesn't matter do to the lock nut.

Thank you for the props on the V. I just need an RR Pro to pair with it. Sometime down the road.
                    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Originally posted by Hamner1 View Post
                      Yeah I was going for the straiter string pull & noticed that the low E was not so straight, but I thought I'm not going to have one or 2 strings wind a different way than the rest. Or it could just be the idiot in me today. :
                      Does any know if the straiter string pull has any advantage?
                      I never really thought much of straighter string pull unless it was on a guitar with a vintage type of trem. With a Floyd, like you said, it's always locked at the nut, so it doesn't matter. With a fixed bridge, I really don't see strings going out of tune much either once they're properly stretched.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamner1 View Post
                        Does any know if the straiter string pull has any advantage? I remember hearing it when I was a kid & it just stuck w/ me. Funny thing is on the Floyd guitas I have it obviously doesn't matter do to the lock nut.

Thank you for the props on the V. I just need an RR Pro to pair with it. Sometime down the road.

You are going to break the nut though with the low e string like that...jus tlook at the crazy lateral pressure that you are applying to it. Go and fix it before my obsessive compulsive disorder drives me crazy...

Comment

A top contender for the Crotch Shot Hall of Fame
                          Henrik
                          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Lol

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Working...
                              X