Modded DXMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modded DXMG

I don't quite have the Newc ultra mod bug yet. Just upgraded to Real Floyd & EMG 81b, 89n. And added a SD skelly sticker for a "custom graphic'
    I kind of got pic happy today. 94 KV Pro is in another thread.
    On to the pics:

Eventually I think I might go w/ the 89 in the bridge as well. Does DR make red strings in 10-52 guage?
    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

I like the mods ! ... except maybe the skelly sticker but i know DR does make red strings but i haven't seen them in 10-52 only 11-50.

Comment

Yeah I still do not know what possessed me to put that on there. I think it was the same bug as the KV & I just got sick of the all black. Oh well.

That seems odd to me that they wouldn't make a 10-52 as that seems the next most common set next to the 10-46 & 9-42.
      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

I love me some DXMGs (as you can tell) and that is a fine example of the breed. The EMGs look snazzy (love the copper logo on the 89), and I know from experience that they sound pretty damn good in that guitar too.

Also, DR does make 10-52 ExtraLife coated strings (the colored ones) but I have always had to special order them from my local shop... The red ones are part # RDE-10/52.

Comment

Well since your showing yours..(and i got some DXMG love too!) Here is
          mine..purchased off the bay...(added EMG 81/89 coilsplit, with airbrush
          Flame graphic front and back, with 9/42 Black DR coated strings on it!

Last edited by Robert Burns; 01-07-2008, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Very cool and unique inlay there. Who did it?

Comment

Originally posted by sk8boardbob2 View Post
              Very cool and unique inlay there. Who did it?

It's a DKFF(fireflames) model. The inlay's factory-stock.
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I have a question about airbrushing ... when you get a guitar airbrushed, does someone have to remove the clearcoat and then reapply it? Or does the guitar simply stay shiny after the airbrushing on top of the clearcoat?
                My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

That fire graphic appears to be under the clearcoat to me.
                  One nice looking guitar. I've seen it before & it always look good.

DXMG thank you for the product #. I'll have to have my local shop order them in.

Comment

Working...
                  X