Jackson Fusion Std. Wiring Diagram...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Fusion Std. Wiring Diagram...

Hi pals I have a Japanese Fusion Std. with 2XJ-200R and a J-85 hum (as far as I know ). All I need is a wiring diagram cause I need my guitar's original tone back. Can anybody help?

P.S. : I couldn't find railed hb diags anywhere. Thanx...

Did you check the Seymour Duncan site for the railed hb diagrams?
    I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by cdwillis View Post
      Did you check the Seymour Duncan site for the railed hb diagrams?
      Nope I'll check 'em thank u...

Comment

Did you get the info you needed? I have a Fusion XL that has/had the same pickup configuration - 200R neck, 200R middle, and j85 bridge. 5 way blade swicth, and one tone, one volume. If this matches yours I could probably trace out the wiring for you. I just changed the brdige pickup, but I just put the hot lead from and the ground wires the new pickup exactly where the old pickup was connected. PM me if you need this info still

Comment

Originally posted by memphiskat View Post
          Did you get the info you needed? I have a Fusion XL that has/had the same pickup configuration - 200R neck, 200R middle, and j85 bridge. 5 way blade swicth, and one tone, one volume. If this matches yours I could probably trace out the wiring for you. I just changed the brdige pickup, but I just put the hot lead from and the ground wires the new pickup exactly where the old pickup was connected. PM me if you need this info still
          OK. I' ve sent it...

Comment

Neck Pickup -

green and white go to first (closest to neck) tab on switch
            black and red and bare go to ground on back of tone pot

Middle Pickup -

note that this lead comes through same hole in control cavity as the bridge lead

green and white go to second tab on switch
            black and red and bare go to ground on back of tone pot

Bridge Pickup -

note that in the picture I have an SD Distortion installed but I pulled the original j85 out of storage
            and these are the notes with it...

black goes to third tab on switch
            green and bare go to ground on back of tone pot
            red and white get tinned together (twisted if you like) and taped off, they connect to nothing - these would be used if
            you used a push pull pot to split the coils but that's not part of the factory wiring

-----------------------------

Theres a small black wire that comes from the pickup cavity of the neck, middle, and bridge and this goes to a screw
            a ground screw in the side of the control cavity. Another black wire then goes from this screw to the back of the vol pot.

Look at the picture for reference....note that there's electrical tape on the lead wire from the bridge pickup where it attaches
            to the switch. When I soldered the connection I got a little close to the other tab so I put the tape on to isolate it just in case...
            it also obscures the output connection (fourth tab) to the volume pot

Volume Pot

left most tab (closest to switch) on the vol pot has a white wire which goes to the fourth tab on the switch , same tab has a white wire
            which goes to middle tab of the tone pot

middle tab, white wire, goes to input jack

right tab bent back and soldered to top of pot and then black wire from top of pot to top of tone pot

top of pot has black wire which go soldered which goes to input jack

Tone Pot

right tab (closest to switch) has tone capacitor sodered between tab and top of pot

---------------------------------

That should cover it. It's pretty standard wiring. If you look at the seymour duncan page and get a diagram for
            HSS and 1 tone, 1 vol, 5way switch you could just follow that. The only thing you really need to know is the color coding
            for the Jackson pickups which I gave you

Taken from memphiskat. I want to share this and I hope it helps people who need this information.
            Thanks again Karl...

Comment

Working...
            X