Hi Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys

Hi Guys, my first post. Excellent forum, glad I found it!

I've got a charvel model 3 (i think) will post some pics of it when i can get the time to dig it out. Its pearlescent white with rosewood fret board, active pickups, delicate trem, guitar shaped charvel logo. Serial 253026

My project guitar, which i love playing is my Jackson Performer PS-4
    Bits i've ordered for it that should be here next week -

Floyd Rose Original

BareKnuckle Holy Diver (zebra finish) Humbucker in the bridge (quite expensive so I'll be changing the rest of the pickups as and when!)

Dimarzio volume and tone pots and dimarzio 5 way switch

and thats about it for now.

here are a couple of pics - How can I tell where it was made, would the serial number give me a clue? its 9661943

How can I tell where it was made, would the serial number give me a clue? its 9661943

You got my vote for BFPOTD!
    (Uh...Best First Post of the Day)...

Welcome to the board. The experts will be here shortly to help on the technical details.
    I'm just the resident good looking doggy guy.

Comment

How do

welcome aboard, your guitar was made in Korea in the early to mid 90's

(I have no clue about serial numbers!!)

Comment

the serial suggests your guitar is made in Japan. I believe Korean serials start with "10....". As far as the year, I believe RacerX has been statting serials to place serials within a range. He might be able to help you with the year it was built.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

nice one, thanks.
          I have fitted the barknuckle pickup and new pots/switches. Trem still hasnt arrived!

Comment

What do these numbers mean?

Taken the neck off, I guess I can work out what PS4 is, but any ideas on the rest?

Comment

Working...
            X