RR24M coming this summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
    So lemme guess, theyre gonna put ivorioid binding on this one?
    :ROTF:

I really hope this is true.... unfortunately, I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
      No, it's gonna be maple binding.

LOL

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

It will probably have maple colored binding, and a strange head stock (like on the KV2T), and MOP inlays..

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          Read the NAMM threads... Gibson now has Les Pauls with Floyds, so Stratheads may be next! :ROTF:
          Yeah, I remember in the 80s they tried putting Kahlers on Les Pauls. Wierdest thing I ever saw. Didn't last very long either.
          Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
            Yeah, I remember in the 80s they tried putting Kahlers on Les Pauls. Wierdest thing I ever saw. Didn't last very long either.
            I remember that as well. Not only have they started LPs with Floyds now, but there's also an Explorer and V with Kahlers. I've never cared for the Kahler myself, but I guess it's good for people who do like them.

Here's one of the LPs with Floyd.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
              ugh. now let's put a strathead on a les paul.
              I thought the DK2M was a great looking guitar. But maple board on a Rhoads? blecch

Same for the Warrior, Kelly & KV
              Hail yesterday

Comment

I think a KE with a maple board could look good.

I remember there was a guy on here who posted his custom Kelly with a maple board, abalone dots and some sort of hot-rod flames type paintjob, it was awesome.

Rhoads with maple board, not so cool imo.

Comment

I think it would look great in maple. I love that guitar in the giveway.

Comment

A Rhoads with a maple board + black sharkies will look killer.
                    In addition to that, it would look crazy cool if it came in white + black pinstripes as well.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      I remember that as well. Not only have they started LPs with Floyds now, but there's also an Explorer and V with Kahlers. I've never cared for the Kahler myself, but I guess it's good for people who do like them.

Here's one of the LPs with Floyd.
                      Actually, I kinda like that... especially the les paul. Now to get 24 frets on there and it'd be right!..
                      Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane View Post
                        A Rhoads with a maple board + black sharkies will look killer.
                        In addition to that, it would look crazy cool if it came in white + black pinstripes as well.
                        That would be high up my list of must get as soon as I've sold spare internal organs.

Comment

Not a huge fan of the Rhoads shape, cool but not for me.
                          But i like the idea of a maple boarded one.

And those Gibsons look awesome btw.

Comment

I guess ya'll forgot about the RR3M I built eh?
                            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I didnt forget about it Rob. Stop posting that! lol droolin again. You still have it eh. So are we really getting an RR24M or is Ron fukin with us I hope its true

Comment

Yeah Ive still got it... was gonna sell it at one point but there wasnt much interest. It just hangs on the wall now looking pretty. Its one of the few guitars I have that I dont play much in fear of messing it up. Its pretty much perfect so...

And I wonder where Jackson got the idea to do this? As soon as I finished this guitar, I said to myself that in a year there will be an RR-M. Dont think Im tooting my own horn or anything... but we all know the Jackson guys cruise the boards, and with the great response this guitar got from you guys, Im not at all surprised theres one coming out. Hell, they didnt even have to build one to see what it would look like!
                                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
                                X