RR24M coming this summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wibble View Post
    TBH, i`m surprised no-ones doing mockups of RR24M`s, to show Jackson what the community wants. Everyone`ll bitch when it comes out with `undesirable` features, and `if only it had....`, why`s no one showing them what they`d like to see, maybe Jackson will take note, and surprise us for once
    Unfortunately this is not a full proof method. While it is true that JC people such as McD traverse this board & no doubt take some hints/suggestions, that doesn't mean we will see exactly what we want. As far as I remember many of us posted CSG pics of RR24s back before there was one. I don't recall seeing 1 mockup that had black binding unless it had a maple board. What confuses me is that the PD model this year has black binding as well, but the one he uses & is pictured w/ has white/ivoryd binding.
    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

I don't think there's an RR24 coming. I think that's Ron's lying just to get some attention, and we all know from his confessions( we wouldn't have a clue, if he hadn't confessed)he's an attention whore. So, equation solved. And yeah, I need to sleep
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by texasfury View Post
        I'm wanting a DK1M.
        + 2

Bonus would be a Fusion1M since I prefer the 24.75 scale

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
          I guess ya'll forgot about the RR3M I built eh?
          That very well could be the coolest guitar I've ever seen.
          I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

Told ya, ya fuggers: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78978
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by MountainDog View Post
              Actually they 'started' back in 1989 and only made them for one year. LP from the factory with a floyd (note the Gibson logo on the floyd):

Hey, how's the neck thickness on that white one? I'd hope since it has a little "shred" flavour it might not have the baseball bat neck profile!

Comment

Originally posted by kinde69 View Post
                Take a look at white 24 fret USA custom RR...this picture was shooted at last year in Germany (I can´t remember who member tooked these pics...)

RR24M would be AWESOME!!!

Oh man, I'm still moaning after that white one and the one with the Iommi Crosses. They are so damn sweet!
                "Don't mess with the Pudel of Death!"

Comment

Originally posted by tanpsi View Post
                  Hey, how's the neck thickness on that white one? I'd hope since it has a little "shred" flavour it might not have the baseball bat neck profile!
                  Kinda LP thick:
                  Width at nut: 1.711" (1-11/16")
                  Width at 3rd fret: 1.806"
                  Width at 12th fret: 2.070"
                  Thickness at 1st fret: 0.821" (20.8mm)
                  Thickness at 3rd fret: 0.850" (21.7mm)
                  Thickness at 12th fret: 0.963" (24.6mm)

Comment

Now,,, that white one with black Iommi crosses would be Awesome
                    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
                    X