Jackson Solist Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Solist Pro

I know someone who has a mint Soloist Pro.He said he got it in 1990 and it is the exact same guitar in this catalog.http://audiozone.dk/cm/displayimage....699&fullsize=1
    Its red and is dead mint no wear on the hardware even the jackson logo's on the p/u's are perfect I was shocked when I saw it.No dings or scratches,not one.The case is even perfect and he does still have the owners manual.I was hoping someone could help me detemine whats a fair price.He has no idea and I kinda do but I don't want to get robbed.I couldnt believe the condition.I know pics would help and he will send me some today.If it helps the serial # is
    j000735

He will send me pics today so I can post them and see what you guys think

$600 - $700 with case.
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I think that they were $1500 new.

So in theory he could ask a price close to that if it was like new.

Also it must be taken into consideration that these guitars were under priced at that, and many feel that they were infact better made than the american ones.

One other thing is that they are also very rare, and were only available for four years.

Anyone can go out and get a USA Soloist when they feel like it, but try to find a mint Soloist Pro... That's almost impossible.

Comment

Cool thanks heres a pic of it and damn its mint.I don't know what I'm shooting for but I think I will know today after I do a bit of research.Also after doing a search for the serial# it is infact a 1990 which I am assuming from what I found to be the first year they put these into production.

Comment

I like the idea of a bargain price, but would probably go to 800 without regretting it anytime soon.
          Just an opinion, and, it's really up to the buyer.
          Tell him you don't want to insult him, and as the owner, he needs to let you know what he wants for it.
          If he continues to demand that you name the first number, count out six one hundred dollar bills and see what he does.
          Have two more in your back pocket.
          hehe
          "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
          --floydkramer

Comment

I think I can snag it for 400.00

Comment

Originally posted by ashden View Post
              I think I can snag it for 400.00
              That is a fucking steal. Good luck!
              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

yikes!
                get 'er done!!!!!
                --floydkramer

Comment

Jesus $400. If you buy it for $400 I'll buy it from you for $800

That looks like a great buy

Comment

Your "friend" eh?

Now watch, we'll see it on eBay with a 700 minimum.
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I see no problem with that. All's fair in everything.

$400 is a great price. If you can sell it for twice that, go for it.
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah $400 is a killer price for that especially if it's in the condition you say.

Comment

Houston Craigs list... BOIOIOIOING
                          Whack a mole?
                          LOL
                          --floydkramer

Comment

I love red soloists!
                            http://www.myspace.com/bothendsofthepath
                            Anyone have a je-1000 or je-1200 availible?

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
                              Houston Craigs list... BOIOIOIOING
                              Whack a mole?
                              LOL

LOL,,,I see it there...!

Comment

Working...
                              X