The impossible task

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The impossible task

I'm still after a Warrior Pro. Huge scallops on the horns, slanted fretboard, neckthru, JT590 trem. WTF can I find one?!
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

And there was me thinking this was a thread about you getting laid...
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

A guy

A guy on Chicago Craig's List has one...but yeah...that doesn't help you much...

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
        And there was me thinking this was a thread about you getting laid...
        :ROTF:

Comment

Piss off to the Non-Jackson related subject area and take your bhatti boyfriend with you.

If anyone has any USEFUL info as to where I can get a Warrior Pro, please feel free to comment.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
            I'm still after a Warrior Pro. Huge scallops on the horns, slanted fretboard, neckthru, JT590 trem. WTF can I find one?!

Joel had one for sale on the harmony central board.

Comment

Thanks. I've just seen that one. Shame it's a bit damaged. There's no-one in my area to restore it to it's former glory.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
              X