A couple of questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of questions.

I was looking to buy a new guitar soon, and jacksons were me firs choice. I wanted an alder body with a hard tail bridge. My initial decision was a dk2t, my local guitar store has a dk2m in stock and i like the feel of the body an all, and the neck joint is comfortable (for when i actually go that hi), but i would have to have them order a dk2t for me, or i would have to shop around online.

But recently i came upon this http://www.zzounds.com/item--JAC2940012 and i really like the rhoads shape and the pin striping and all. its and alar hard tail also. i remember playing an rr3 a couple of months ago, but i forget how the neck heel was, dont remember if it was wither just a standard heel or it was angled, so if some one could answer that i would be happy. Also the description says Duncan designed, but the pick looks like actual Duncan pickups.

so, in short im pretty much asking which you would reccomend, assuming they were the same price.

Go for the DK2T. I don't have any experience with the Duncan Designs, but I've heard they're not as good.

I'd go find another Rhoads to play on to refresh your memory of how it felt to you as well. Pickups can be changed out, so if you end up liking the Rhoads better after you try it again, you could always change out the pickups.

Comment

Working...
    X