No announcement yet.

Japanese dealer that may ship to America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought you already had a Cherry Sunburst NASL with a Floyd?
    please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Check out the Edwards SRV replica Strat. $864. Fender wants what? Like ten times that?

And you thought you were disappointed they didn't have the NASL in stock, just imagine how disappointed I was to see they were sold out of THIS:

Comment

Originally posted by necrotechno View Post
        Check out the Edwards SRV replica Strat. $864. Fender wants what? Like ten times that?

And you thought you were disappointed they didn't have the NASL in stock, just imagine how disappointed I was to see they were sold out of THIS:

That guitar filles me with an entirely different kind of gas....
        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

but it has no floyd!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brada View Post
            but it has no floyd!!!!
            but it does come with a SNEAKER SPEAKER!
            DiMarzio Endorsee
            www.dimarzio.com
            Morley Endorsee
            www.morley.com
            "Intelli-Shred" author
            www.myspace.com/intellishred
            NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

I thought you already had a Cherry Sunburst NASL with a Floyd?
              I do. An older 160. I also have a black J2E. I want a trans blue with stopbar/TOM.

As for why Stars are so sought-after, the NASL has a body shape that is not available outside of the JacksonStars line, as well as the headstock and inlays. It's more comfortable to me than a Soloist/Dinky shape, and though it is close to an SLS, it has an arched top, and the SLS is not *exactly* like the NASL. I've owned an older SLS, and tried a recent/redesigned SLS. It didn't "grab" me the way the NASL does.

As for the other Stars models, the RRs come standard with 24 frets and 2 hums, which cannot be found in a Professional or USA Select model (the RR24 only has one pickup).

Plus, last I saw, you can get a Kahler 3310 on any model, so those that wanted a Mustaine-style KV can get a neckthrough KV with a Kahler bridge brand new, at no or minimal extra cost.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

That's cool. I was looking at the KE's and considering one with a Kahler. I hate Kahler bridges. Or at least I remember hating them. The last ones I had were the flatmounts on a KV-Pro and a KE-1 (both since removed and replaced); and a trem on a Mockigbird that I sold in... '94? Figure I need one just for reference.

Comment

Working...
                X