Jackson DKMG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
    As far as the trem issue goes, it sounds like the trem isn't returning to it's original position. Check to make sure it's sitting on the posts correctly.
    Yea its sitting on the posts correctly.I think I just got spoiled b4 using a OFR.The trem thats on her isnt bad but its no OFR either.

Comment

What kind of finish is on the LP, some sort of quilt? It's neat.

I'm not sure what the finish is, I think it is a quilt top but not sure.

Comment

What kind of finish is on the LP, some sort of quilt? It's neat.
        It's a quilt (or a picture of a quilt). It's an Epi and I'm not sure if they come with solid maple tops or photo-finish or a thin veneer (sp?).

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote View Post
          Heres my DKMG with a Floyd Rose LIC. I think it stays in tune great, I've had no trouble with it. (it's the one in the middle)

NICE!!!! The DKMG came out great. Love the look with the Dinky Pro neck. I'm glad someone put the body to good use!!!!! Here's where the original neck ended up.
          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude View Post
            I just bought a Jackson DKMG with Emg 81/85 in black trans its my first Jackson I love everything about the guitar except the trem,I stretched the strings really good than tuned it up but when Iam dive bombing,bending etc seems to go a little flat, my buddy said I just need it to be setup Iam use to using OFR which never goes out of tune from my experience.My question is do you think I need a setup or should I just put a OFR in her?Thanks guys!
            Apply lube on the pivot edges of tremolo. It works. Eventually You may use 3 springs, or even four to good setup of Your bridge. It depends of string gauge.
            Dinky XL '96 - always stay in tune

Comment

Working...
            X