No announcement yet.

Nismo Dxmg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Nissan site says "Jackson has quickly won the world over...".

Aren't we coming up on 30 years now?
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Ken, thanks for answering my question.

Comment

Originally posted by theone1958 View Post
        Ken, thanks for answering my question.
        You're welcome.

I think the Playstation Gran Turismo games have helped Nismo pass into popular culture (beyond Japan, that is).

Incidentally, I don't really see the point of the guitar either....

Comment

i think your right, nismo is a big name on the GT series games. i would love to have a NISMO skyline, but until last year you couldnt buy a new one in the u.s. that dxmg makes me think of a dale earnhart fishing lure....yeeeehawww
          jackson dx10
          charvel avenger
          schecter c1 classic
          samick tr2 sg clone
          fender twin amp.
          abunch of stomp boxes

Comment

Necro bump!

I just saw this on an old episode of Top Gear. Since I'm a HUGE Nissan and Nismo fan I decided to do a search, and it turns out the Music Farm still has them!

Grow Your Passion® at The Music Farm with top Music and Instrument Brands, P.A., Lessons & Repairs. 20+ Years Locally Owned Offering Your Favorite Brands. NO TAX When We Ship Outside Ohio. Free Shipping Available. Click Add to Cart!

Comment

From what I'm seeing it's selling for $600.00 USD on the Bay from the Music Farm.
              I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

there was one on CL here last year going for $300. Subaru fan here, so I passed on it

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
                  Necro bump!

I just saw this on an old episode of Top Gear. Since I'm a HUGE Nissan and Nismo fan I decided to do a search, and it turns out the Music Farm still has them!

http://www.themusicfarm.com/p-15147-...ic-guitar.aspx
                  Four years later? "Necro"? You mean "fossilised" And just to tirekick, I'm gonna say I don't want it now
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 07-31-2012, 04:57 PM.
                    Just a guitar player...

Comment

Working...
                    X