my second jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my second jackson

just brought my dxmg home today.serial no is 9714262. upon close scrutiny, i see that the paint job is almost emaculate, and the bridge pos. emg-hz has been replaced w/ a dimarzio "bucker". the reverse pointy neck looks awsome but just does not feel quite as good to me as my kelly std. the action is a little higher too. im basically a rhythm guitar player, (classic metal, hard rock) so fat and deep means alot to me. i was suprised at how fat this dxmg sounded after reading posts about basswood. could be the dimarzio ? but again my kelly is fatter and deeper. however, the dxmg sounded alittle clearer when using non power chords with the guitar in heavy distortion. one big plus is i dont have to take an ibuprofin for my back, after an hour or so of rockin out. the kelly is a brick. the dinky is light as a feather. well, ive already found another jackson in a pawn shop in town. dont know much about it yet except its a dinky strat w/ 2 singles and a bucker at the bridge,standard pointy, and no sharkies. oh well i`ll need to sell off another paintball gun........
    jackson dx10
    charvel avenger
    schecter c1 classic
    samick tr2 sg clone
    fender twin amp.
    abunch of stomp boxes

Originally posted by maj.kalishnakov View Post
    fat and deep means alot to me.

i kiid i kiid, just joking, hehe, grats on the new axe.

Comment

its a sick world, and im a happy guy
      jackson dx10
      charvel avenger
      schecter c1 classic
      samick tr2 sg clone
      fender twin amp.
      abunch of stomp boxes

Comment

Working...
      X