New DK2M's and DK2 frets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DK2M's and DK2 frets

Hello everyone, in the past 6 months I have bought 3 brand new DK2M's and 3 DK2 Jacksons that I enjoy very much. On 3 of them I have noticed that the edge of the frets along the length of the neck seemed a little rough and have taken them to my guitar tech for a fret dress which played much better afterwards. Has anyone else had to do this? All the guitars came with Seymour Duncans and were made in Japan.

I have had two DK2M's and have had no issues with the frets. Both have had excellent fretwork and neither have had the neck pocket issue, either.
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
      I have had two DK2M's and have had no issues with the frets. Both have had excellent fretwork and neither have had the neck pocket issue, either.
      ditto...except I have one dk2m.
      "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Mine is perfect.
        There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

my dk2 has brilliant frets
          Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
          Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

I haven't had any of those problems with my DK2M, yet my volume knob does seem to not want to sit still. It wiggles even after infinite amounts of tightening :/
            DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Working...
            X