Comment

Me too!
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Alexi would say " YEEAAUUUU"

Comment

where can i buy red strings?

Comment

[quote=Nazgul;1070451]Exactly! Plus, I didn't like the narrow 1 5/8" width on that one.

Damn, actually i want one of them, is the neck a bit smaller as well to match the nut? I want more of a strat feel, it's what i'm used to, and i can't get the feel with 1 11/16 board.
            I read when i first came here you were complaining about that i wanted to ask you if you wanted to sell bad, but i was /am noob, and figured i'd get no response.
            Cause JStars changed their standard to 1 11/16 right, wonder if they'll still do the 1 5/8 on a custom?

Comment

Yeah, the whole neck width is smaller on those. All the way from the nut to the butt. They are now discontinued and most of the Japanese shops (like Ikebe) are blowing these out..now's your chance to get one!

Comment

hi Nazgul
                Amazon AXE
                Did you custom it on Ishibashi or jacksonstars.com

Comment

Thanks! I ordered it through Ishibashi, who is an authorized Jackson Stars dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by texasfury View Post
                    so was ordering a jackson stars good value for certain model/configurations? if I had ordered something along the lines of a DK1M with duncans of my choice, would I have gotten an axe equivalent in quality to a DK1, or would I have gotten something akin to an overpriced DK2M?
                    Well let me put it ths way-

I ordered a Jackson Star Rhoads custom, reverse mop inlay, changed the nut width to 1-11/16 has EMG 81's and 24 frets. It was considerably less then a USA Select (I won't say the actual price but it was less by a considerable amount.

Now to buy a US jackson RR1T like mine I'd have to go through the custom shop to get 24 frets and the reversed inlays, whats the base cost of a CS? like 3500 dollars? before you have any custom options? So right there yes it was an incredible value. I'd put my Jackson Stars up against a RR1t any day. it feels and plays great.
                    Last edited by eakinj; 04-09-2008, 03:14 PM.
                    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                      Now to buy a US jackson RR1T like mine I'd have to go through the custom shop to get 24 frets and the reversed inlays, whats the base cost of a CS?
                      $4100 is list price this year. You haven´t received yours yet, have you? I´m looking forward!!

Comment

Are all the RR models they are selling right now still 1 5/8 nut?

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
                          The new TN-01 and TN-02 series are 1 11/16" .

Comment

Looks very sweet man. I hope they start taking orders again this summer. I wonder if you could let them put Made in USA instead of Stars on the headstock

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                              $4100 is list price this year. You haven´t received yours yet, have you? I´m looking forward!!
                              I got mine a few months ago - I'm just waiting now to see if I'll be able to buy my next one

I am however already considering switching to Blackouts or going with at least the SH-6 in the bridge. I'm not sure I'm really caring much for the EMG's. I'm kind of sad about that. Maybe I'll throw in an 86 in the bridge and see where that goes. Plus I really need to get back with Budman and get the new pick guarg
                              Last edited by eakinj; 04-06-2008, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
                                Any of them made last year will be, but if you make an order you may want to ask. The ones with the 1-11/16 also have a new naming convention. I'd double check though with anyone you order from because I had to go back and forth a couple times to get the 1-11/16. I'm honestly my sure i would have noticed the difference but since all my other jacksons have it I didn't want to experiment

Comment

Working...
                                X