Did anyone notice this? Maple neck import RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone notice this? Maple neck import RR

THis was posted in the "guitars from other manufacturers" section.

I bet this is the maple neck RR that has been spoken of, and what's that beside it? is that am import string through kelly?

I love the look of that maple neck RR!!

Comment

Could be a USA custom shop... hard to tell without a headstock shot. If it is an import, I guess what that one dude said was true!
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Like the RR maple!

The Kelly looks custom shop, there is no dots/sharkfins on the neck.
        Last edited by BenoA; 03-13-2008, 09:06 PM. Reason: typo
        JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
        Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

And it has white binding... we all know that Jackson doesent use white binding on any upper end imports!
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

That white headstock with black binding and no inlays fretboard in the bottom of photo looks awesome Custop Shop.
            Dinky XL '96 - always stay in tune

Comment

I thought the maple neck RR24 only had 1 humbucker like the others? There was supposed to be an RR5FR but there was no mention of 24 frets I don't think.

Comment

That looks slick I hope it's an import I dont like the EMGz anymore but they can be changed...

That would be a good selling import about time we had a two hum 24 fret RR outside of japan...

Comment

What's different about a maple NECK on a Rhoads? They've always had that.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That kelly looks rad.
                    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                      And it has white binding... we all know that Jackson doesent use white binding on any upper end imports!
                      Except the Kevin Bond Rhoads. [/smartass nitpicker]

That kinda looks like a Kevin Bond Kelly, with the red bevels and dual blade humbucker.

And it that sweet Rhoads is indeed the RR24M, I know someone who will jump through the roof in joy about the two humbuckers... namely the other guitarist in my band. Awesome.
                      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

I think so too, it's got to be an import if it's between the two Demel V's. Sweet if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke View Post
                          I think so too, it's got to be an import if it's between the two Demel V's. Sweet if you ask me.
                          Why do you say that?
                          Right below it is an import stuffed between two CS pieces.
                          Nobody can tell by that pic if it's an import, USA Select or CS piece.
                          -Rick

Comment

Looks like a custom shop... plus there are some other custom shops mixed in with the imports underneath

Comment

Originally posted by JerEvil View Post
                              There was supposed to be an RR5FR but there was no mention of 24 frets I don't think.
                              Yes there was; the forthcoming model is referred to as RR24M.
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X