Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experts...fill me in on this ghost flame Dinky?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goodwood View Post
    'What way' is it?

The light really reflects off of this guitar and I have a textured ceiling. If there is an issue that is beyond that, let me know and I'll try to answer your question.
    On the tip of the headstock, the finish doesn't cover all the way to the end. is that true or is it just a photo lighting thing? Since it's the same way in two different shot angles I assumed it was actually the way the guitar was.
    Maybe I'm losing what's left of my mind.
    Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
      On the tip of the headstock, the finish doesn't cover all the way to the end. is that true or is it just a photo lighting thing?
      Oh yes, I see what you are talking about. That is the reflection of the window that is in that room. It is a little freaky when you see it that way!
      My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by goodwood View Post
        Oh yes, I see what you are talking about. That is the reflection of the window that is in that room. It is a little freaky when you see it that way!
        LOL ok. I would have thought nothing of it except that it was in two different pics.
        Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
          LOL ok. I would have thought nothing of it except that it was in two different pics.
          Yes...in the first pic though the 'lighter area' begins about 40-50% of the distance between the tuning post and the edge of the headstock FROM the tuning post...in the second one the photo is taken from further back and the 'lighter area' begins at about maybe 10-20% of that distance (from the tuning post).
          My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

Working...
          X