2008 Rr24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Rr24...

On the price Jackson Pricelist (http://jacksonguitars.com/resources/..._pricelist.pdf)
    the text says: RR24 Rhoads™ (Less Case)
    291-3024-577 RR 24 Rhoads w/ EMG® Snow White with Black Bevels……………………………………………………………………………… $ 1,799.99
    291-3024-598 RR 24 Rhoads w/ EMG® Black with Yellow Bevels…………………………………………………………………………………… $ 1,799.99
    291-3024-599 RR 24 Rhoads w/ EMG® Black with Blood Red Bevels………………………………………………………………………………… $ 1,799.99
    Alder body (with flame maple veneer on trans finishes), bolt-on maple neck, compound radius rosewood fingerboard, Seymour
    Duncan® humbucking pickups, Jackson® Low Profile double locking tremolo, black hardware. Made in Japan.

It can't be true, I mean it stands under MG Series (was Pro before), has a Rosewood Fretboard (was Ebony before), Jackson Low-profile licensed FR Tremolo (was OFR before) and Seymour Duncan pickups (was EMG 81 before), this isn't true.

There are often typos in their catalogues and pricelists, so that's probably all it is. In the last catalogue, the SLSMG was indicated to be a bolt on in the index at the back, even though it's not.

It's quite good fun looking through the catalogues for typos. I don't know why they don't just post them here before the print them. The cheapest proof-reading they'd ever (not have to) pay for.

Comment

Jackson have catalogues beond '06?? :O

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
        Jackson have catalogues beond '06?? :O

LOL :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
          There are often typos in their catalogues and pricelists, so that's probably all it is. In the last catalogue, the SLSMG was indicated to be a bolt on in the index at the back, even though it's not.

It's quite good fun looking through the catalogues for typos. I don't know why they don't just post them here before the print them. The cheapest proof-reading they'd ever (not have to) pay for.
          Just the thing I thought :P, but are they gonna have 2 humbuckers ?

Comment

Originally posted by ifklirarn View Post
            On the price Jackson Pricelist (http://jacksonguitars.com/resources/..._pricelist.pdf)
            the text says: RR24 Rhoads™ (Less Case)
            291-3024-577 RR 24 Rhoads w/ EMG® Snow White with Black Bevels……………………………………………………………………………… $ 1,799.99
            291-3024-598 RR 24 Rhoads w/ EMG® Black with Yellow Bevels…………………………………………………………………………………… $ 1,799.99
            291-3024-599 RR 24 Rhoads w/ EMG® Black with Blood Red Bevels………………………………………………………………………………… $ 1,799.99
            Alder body (with flame maple veneer on trans finishes), bolt-on maple neck, compound radius rosewood fingerboard, Seymour
            Duncan® humbucking pickups, Jackson® Low Profile double locking tremolo, black hardware. Made in Japan.

It can't be true, I mean it stands under MG Series (was Pro before), has a Rosewood Fretboard (was Ebony before), Jackson Low-profile licensed FR Tremolo (was OFR before) and Seymour Duncan pickups (was EMG 81 before), this isn't true.
            :ROTF::ROTF:That description is of the RR3, not the RR24. I love how the product name is "RR 24 Rhoads w/ EMG..." and the description features "Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups"

I'm sure a lot of us on the forum would be willing to proofread these things for free...

Comment

Working...
            X