Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Jacksons (RR5 + DK2) (large pics inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Jacksons (RR5 + DK2) (large pics inside)

So I got my Jackson RR5 a couple months back, I finally took some pics, along with my Jackson Dinky, which I've had for a few years now. I payed about $1200 canadian for the RR5. I'm going to be switchin out the pickups in the DK2 this year at some point, but anyways, here's pics!

Jackson DK2:

Jackson RR5

Nice pics, thanks for sharing!
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Beauty!
      I have that same DK2.
      Welcome to the forum.
      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Nice pics.. the RR look cleeeeean. Welcome

Comment

Loving those flames!

Comment

Love the Hot Rod Flames. When I was looking for my Blue Orange Flame DK2 I almost gave up and got one of those. I still might.
              Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Thanks for the replies!
                I almost bought a Blue Orange Flame DK2, which was sitting right next to the Hot Rod Flames Dinky at the store, but I personally really liked the Hot Rod Flames.
                As for the RR5, it sounds amazing and looks amazing!

Comment

Welcome. Good choice. I like that HRF DK2. Ever considered putting black hardware on it?
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                    Welcome. Good choice. I like that HRF DK2. Ever considered putting black hardware on it?
                    Haha I haven't really thought about it, but if I do change the hardware colour, it'll be when I put an Original Floyd Rose in too! Then this year I'll throw some new pickups in it (Not sure what yet) and it'll be absolutely killer! I payed $450 canadian for the DK2, which I realize was such a steal.

Comment

nice guitars you have there..

just swap out the DD pups and you'll be all set (although they still get the job done anyway..)

Something I never got is why a LOT of people do NOT like chrome hardware....I think it's as good or better than black (even though all of my guitars are black hardware).

Comment

I love the Hot Rod Flame DK2. I recently got my Blue Orange Flame DK2 and love it. I changed the bridge pickup to a Duncan Distortion and it sounds awesome. I got it used with a Duncan Screamin Demon, which is a nice pickup, but I just love higher output.
                        Guitars:
                        Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
                        1988 Model 2,
                        Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
                        RR3
                        Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
                        1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
                        2005 SG Special

Comment

Working...
                        X