No announcement yet.

specs for demmel V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah could be In fact I don't care that much for MOP inlays but I do care about Jackson listing the specifications of their guitars wrong. This time we even asked Matt to confirm it from JCMI, so I hope they are MOP or else I'm losing faith in Jackson a bit more
    Check my bands!
    www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

It will not fit in a KV2 case...
      These are not cut-outs, it looks like the cut-outs are off set material

Comment

Demmel said in TG magazine that it was a KV with cutouts, so it should fit a KV case. I can see Jackson Making a case for it though, anything for the money eh?
        Gear--
        Jackson KVX10 Cobalt Blue Swirl
        Wesley Tartatus V Black
        Marshall MG30fx
        Digitech Delay
        Digitech Heavy Metal
        Digitech Wah Pedal

Comment

Originally posted by The Mitch View Post
          It will not fit in a KV2 case...
          These are not cut-outs, it looks like the cut-outs are off set material
          Actually they ARE cutouts. We already established that in a previous thread. So, it will indeed fit in a regular KV case.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

YOu know what this means don't you..

The KV5 will probably have MOP inlays also (since it's almost the same guitar)..Wow I'm stoked!

Probably a last min decision by Jackson based upon all of our previous threads..

Good work boys,,,we saved this one WOOT !

Comment

Actually, going by those pics above, the KV2 is MOP and the Demmel is MOTO... as I said, just going by those pics... and all the other pics that have been posted of this guitar from NAMM. I think, unfortunatley, they gave Matt the wrong answer, I highly doubt theyre gonna be MOP.
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                Actually, going by those pics above, the KV2 is MOP and the Demmel is MOTO... as I said, just going by those pics... and all the other pics that have been posted of this guitar from NAMM. I think, unfortunatley, they gave Matt the wrong answer, I highly doubt theyre gonna be MOP.

It's obvious that the pictures show a guitar with MOTO inlays and just white lettering on the headstock.

and

that the guitar at NAMM was much the same.

BUt it's also possible that the guitars that are on their way here now are not the same as the guitars from MANN and pictured on the Jackson website.

The Jackson web site also says that it will have nice pots and switches as well.

I dought that Matt would take money from people placing orders and provide them with the wrong information. Although possible..

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke View Post
                  YOu know what this means don't you..

The KV5 will probably have MOP inlays also (since it's almost the same guitar)..Wow I'm stoked!

Probably a last min decision by Jackson based upon all of our previous threads..

Good work boys,,,we saved this one WOOT !
                  Since I have been labled Buzzkill on one thread already (lol) I would take MOP with a grain of salt. Unless they were so rushed to produce the guitar the used moto instead just to get it to NAMM in time (which I really doubt)

It would be very nice if it was updated to MOP instead of Moto, but I've had enough disapointments from Jackson and will continue to take the "I'll believe it when I see it, play it, own it" attitude.

If the JCF threads had anything to do with it, the thing would have white binding too

I hope like hell that the gave Matt he right info, I really do. But seeing will be believing.

I don't care about MOP or Moto really, but the binding gets under my skin.

I will however buy one of these none the less!
                  In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke View Post
                    I dought that Matt would take money from people placing orders and provide them with the wrong information. Although possible..
                    I doubt Matt would do that deliberately. But he can only give the information that he's given. And having been given wrong information by Jackson in the past (about my Roswell rhoads) it's really not a stretch. In my case the person who I spoke with asked someone else who simply heard Roswell Rhoads and gave them the information for the aluminum one. A couple calls later and I got the correct info for mine. So it does happen, honest mistakes..

Besides, how do we know that Matt's contact at Jackson didn't get the information from the web site as well? You just can never tell
                    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

That be true...

Comment

BTW, what´s the deal with the KV5???
                        Who knows any specs?

I think I'll wait untill the KV5 comes out and make up my mind between the two of them (demmel V and the KV5).

And if they suck both, it's time for another KV2

Comment

No specs are known, except for one rumour spread without any links or reference to back it up... saying it would have 22 frets.
                          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
                            No specs are known, except for one rumour spread without any links or reference to back it up... saying it would have 22 frets.
                            I heard it two...
                            That's the only thing I know beside it is neck through.
                            ...We will see... maybe summer NAMM can answer that

Comment

Wasn't the Demmelition V at the Namm show a prototype. It was so new the paint was practically wet.
                              Gear--
                              Jackson KVX10 Cobalt Blue Swirl
                              Wesley Tartatus V Black
                              Marshall MG30fx
                              Digitech Delay
                              Digitech Heavy Metal
                              Digitech Wah Pedal

Comment

I know the guitars at namm were "prototypes" but i doubt that they are gonna show a guitar to the world for the first time with MOTO inlays when they planned on putting on MOP. With all the disscusion about it i still doubt that its gonna have MOP inlays and logo

Comment

Working...
                                X