Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1993 Rhoads Professional Std, what's it worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 Rhoads Professional Std, what's it worth?

Alright, I've got a '93 Rhoads Professional Std., all black, not sure what color options there were for that model. I'm looking to sell it but don't know how much to ask for it. It's in great shape except for one small scratch and one paint chip which I plan on patching up. The pickups aren't stock, there's a Duncan Distortion in the bridge and a humbucker from some Telecaster in the neck(actually sounds really good). And I also have the hardshell case it came with.

Any help or insight is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Rare guitar..

I had one and sold it for around $550...it was worth allot more if you ask me. It's basically like an RR5 but made out of Poplar (IMO better), and with a JT580..

Comment

The std had neck thru, dots and no binding, correct? I had a white one that played like a dream. The nicest Jackson neck I have ever felt. I wish I had never gotten rid of it.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

StukaJU87, right on in your description. And yeah, it practically plays itself.

Comment

Those neck through professional series guitars were totally awesome. Even the quality of the rosewood on the board was unreal. I remember when I was 15 years old, and My RR STD came in to the music store. My dad took me to the store to get it.

I opened the case, and pluged it in to a Marshal valvestate amp,,the first thing that I began to play was crazy train...

The poor guys at the music store had to endure my playing for at least 30 min before I had even realized that I had played more than a few notes.

MY poor parents as well. I can only imagine.

Nuff said..

Comment

Ive got a black Rhoads Pro Std. too, and I LOVE it! I got mine for around $350, but it needed some work. Id say a nice one could pull up to $500 easy.
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
            X