hoping i made a good deal.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hoping i made a good deal.....

i just pulled the trigger on a professional kelly xlr for $199.95. it has some chips on the corners but im thinking for what seems to be an unmolested player i think it was a good price on ebay. ebay item number 230240011848
    ive never seen a reverse neck kelly xl myself. anyway it looked interesting, hopefully its big enough to shield my wife's blows when she finds out lol.

Decent price for an XLR. I used to have one and I kinda miss it.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

XLR's are great guitars good score.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Yep not bad deal, i payed almost twice for two of them basically just for the necks alone. One was from guitar center online used, omg, i can't believe they took this guitar on a trade in, it was totaly shit upon, and basically useless. I should have returned it the next day as it was maybe worth 99 dollars, but it had a nice dark fretboard and very nice sharkies, but the frets need level/crown, and one likely needs replaced. I of course asked three different guys on the phone to describe the guitar for me, and asked questions about everything, to which they basically lied or could give a shit or they just don't really even know anything about guitars, frikin morons.
        I was rather pissed off. But i kept it anyway. Even the tuners are blown, and useless, don't even work, lol. I'll never purchase anything from GC again.
        But, Bound Reverse Sharkies is rare, bout the only way to get these necks is from these guitars. Kinda lame too, since reverse looks so much better than standard, yet it's so rare to find. I'm probably gonna swap one onto my WRMG.

Comment

Working...
        X