Dominion hardshell case question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominion hardshell case question

Hi All - I'm new to this forum but am in the process of purchasing my first Jackson - an MM1 Dominion! However, I need to get a hardshell case for it. So, does anyone know if the Jackson case is made specifically for this guitar or will most any generic HSC work?? Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the JCF! I didn't get a case with my Dominion, but it seems like others have said they're not shaped specifically for the guitar. Someone with the case will probably chime in before long.

Comment

Thanks for the input! others?

Comment

I bought a G&G case with my Dominion. It's not form-fitting, but it's a small case that fits pretty damn well. Welcome to the forum.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Also, the little sticker that came on my box has the part number that matches the specs on Jackson's website for the case.
          http://www.jacksonguitars.com/produc...ion%26trade%3B
          Case Optional Deluxe Hardshell Case p/n 2996105406 (Not Included)

The specs also say it's got jumbo frets, but it indeed has the smaller, medium jumbo frets.

Comment

Thanks toejam! That's great information and I appreciate it. Man, that's a beautiful MM you've got there. Is that the old school burst or bourbon??

Comment

Those inlays look classy
              Check my bands!
              www.myspace.com/magicktr
              www.myspace.com/sinif64
              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Originally posted by studiojig View Post
                Thanks toejam! That's great information and I appreciate it. Man, that's a beautiful MM you've got there. Is that the old school burst or bourbon??
                No problem. It's old school burst. The pic makes it look a little washed out. It's a little darker in person, more of a rusty red color like this on Jackson's site.

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
                  Those inlays look classy
                  The inlays are really neat.

Comment

Looks great! Mine is the black/non-inlay one, but I'm seriously drooling for an OSB model too.

Comment

Working...
                    X