Jackson Soloist. Good price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Soloist. Good price?

Wife will kill me but if it's a good deal I'll take it.

He's asking $750 bit I'm thinking $600 reasonable for this?

07 Ibanez J Custom RG8470RS, 92 Ibanez RG770EG, 91 Ibanez RG565EG, 90 Ibanez RG550CM, 90 Jackson USA Fusion, 89 BCRich Assassin, 85 Ibanez Roadstar II RS440RV, 05 Takamine AN-10

Furman PL-8 Series II, ADA 3TM MP-1 Ultra+, Axe-FX Ultra, rack tray (Axess Elec. BS-2, DOD FX90), Roland EV-5, Dunlop 535Q18v, VHT 2/50/2, Ground Control Pro, X2 Digital XDS95 W'less, (2) Bogner Cubes

Well being an import I think $600.00 is a fair price.OHSC, hang tags are a plus.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

If you don't buy give me the info.
      750XL Cherry Sunburst
      375DX Metallic black
      Model 2 blue
      Model 2 Red
      USA Candy Apple Red San Dimas
      USA Slime Green San Dimas
      MIJ ProMod Candy Blue San Dimas
      Gibson Les Pauls
      PRS SC-250

Comment

Damn! That looks an awful lot like this one...

I sure miss that guitar.
        Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Here you go.

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76233

RH, did you sell it to a guy in GA?
          07 Ibanez J Custom RG8470RS, 92 Ibanez RG770EG, 91 Ibanez RG565EG, 90 Ibanez RG550CM, 90 Jackson USA Fusion, 89 BCRich Assassin, 85 Ibanez Roadstar II RS440RV, 05 Takamine AN-10

Furman PL-8 Series II, ADA 3TM MP-1 Ultra+, Axe-FX Ultra, rack tray (Axess Elec. BS-2, DOD FX90), Roland EV-5, Dunlop 535Q18v, VHT 2/50/2, Ground Control Pro, X2 Digital XDS95 W'less, (2) Bogner Cubes

Comment

$600 is a very fair deal for a Soloist Professional.

Comment

Nah, I was living in Texas and my car was stolen, they found it totalled and I needed transportation for work so I had to sell it to get a car. Really sucks too because that was my first ( and so far only) Jackson Neck thru and I really loved that guitar. The Mid Range Boost was amazing and it sustained forever... I was playing alot of Metal at the time and it fit right in but it had such a sweet clean tone that you could play just about anything with it. I haven't got the funds right now, but I will have another one. In other words, if you can score this guitar DO IT!! You won't be dissapointed!
              Last edited by Robert Hendrix; 04-16-2008, 09:02 AM.

Comment

I'd love to but man I am just not a fan of neck thrus. I just don't like painted necks.

I had an 88 Charvel Model 5 in the same color and a teal colored 01 SL-1. The SL-1 was a GREAT guitar I got it for $800 and sold it for twice as much. (Had a bout with tendinitis and it hurt my hands to play.) My Charvel was a POS. Ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by finstah View Post
                  I'd love to but man I am just not a fan of neck thrus. I just don't like painted necks.

I had an 88 Charvel Model 5 in the same color and a teal colored 01 SL-1. The SL-1 was a GREAT guitar I got it for $800 and sold it for twice as much. (Had a bout with tendinitis and it hurt my hands to play.) My Charvel was a POS. Ha ha.

I'm pretty much the same way about painted necks. One reason I never bothered with neck thrus much. But that guitar was an exception... it was really slick.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tab%3DWatching

Got caught snoozing on this one- literally-fell asleep, ran downstairs & auction was closed by a few minutes Probably for the best, FANTASTIC price but man would I have been in trouble!

Vass

Comment

I

I was watching that as well...I'm gonna wait and try and snag one for $400 bones shipped. Just gotta be patient...which is sooooooooo hard 4 me!

Comment

damn that was a sweet deal!!

Comment

$600-$700 would be a decent deal. It looks like it is in good shape.
                          My Gear:

Charvel Model 4
                          Gibson Les Paul Studio
                          Roland Micro Cube RX

Comment

Working...
                          X