Just scored this on "the bay"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just scored this on "the bay"

Minty Fusion Pro...with a flame maple top! I paid $425 for it, but it's almost new..

Nice!
    Black USA soloist
    Blue Bengal Dk2M
    BGF KVX10
    Ibanez GA Nylon

Comment

Very nice! I was watching this one. I was very tempted. Glad someone here snagged it.
      I already have Charvel Fusion Deluxe and Jackson Fusion XL and want a pro to complete it. Should play great. I just put a Duncan Distortion in my XL and it sounds great. It even has the case candy! Enjoy!

Comment

Is that a neckthru or bolt on? I can't tell. And what's the mini toggle switch for?
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by memphiskat View Post
          Very nice! I was watching this one. I was very tempted. Glad someone here snagged it.
          I already have Charvel Fusion Deluxe and Jackson Fusion XL and want a pro to complete it. Should play great. I just put a Duncan Distortion in my XL and it sounds great. It even has the case candy! Enjoy!

Thanks man..

Lots of new guitars lately. I scored this, and my dad scored a KV1...

crazy.

Do you like the Duncan distortion? Was it a good choice for this guitar?

Comment

Cool, man. I get mine on Friday. I wish I'd have gotten mine for that price, though.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
              Is that a neckthru or bolt on? I can't tell. And what's the mini toggle switch for?
              The fusion was bolt on neck. Not because it was cheaper, but done this way on purpose for the bright sound.

In every other way it is top of the line.

The switch in between the volume and tone knobs controls the warp drive accelerator.

It's basically a built in Wah Wah pedal. It's like having the Wah half way on..

I use to have a USA version of this guitar in the 90's. I bet this one will be better.

Comment

Very nice!!

Comment

Originally posted by badger71 View Post
                  Cool, man. I get mine on Friday. I wish I'd have gotten mine for that price, though.

how much was your's?

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke View Post
                    how much was your's?
                    $550 (case& guitar)+ shipping + paypal fee = $590

Comment

Thanks man..

Lots of new guitars lately. I scored this, and my dad scored a KV1...

crazy.

Do you like the Duncan distortion? Was it a good choice for this guitar?
                      I REALLY like the Distortion in my Fusion XL. Should sound similar in the pro but the pro does have an ebony board, so it's not an exact match. I didn't like the J85 it came with. I also tried a BL USA L500XL and that was ok, but the Distortion is a keeper in this. I don't really like the J200R (rails) in the neck/middle and am looking for something to replace them.
                      Let us know how it plays and sounds when you get it.

Comment

The fusion was bolt on neck. Not because it was cheaper, but done this way on purpose for the bright sound.

In every other way it is top of the line.

The switch in between the volume and tone knobs controls the warp drive accelerator.

It's basically a built in Wah Wah pedal. It's like having the Wah half way on..

I use to have a USA version of this guitar in the 90's. I bet this one will be better.
                        Can one of those still be ordered somewhere? The warp drive accelerator thing? Was that actually what it was called?
                        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Nice axe! Looks like an Ebony board.

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                            Can one of those still be ordered somewhere? The warp drive accelerator thing? Was that actually what it was called?

I was just kidding :ROTF: I think it was actually called a tonal sweep something or other?

Let me check the audiozone.dk resorce for a second..

It's called a "mid tonal sweep"

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilver View Post
                              Nice axe! Looks like an Ebony board.

Thanks dude! I'm totally stoked! WOOT

Comment

Working...
                              X