Dominion question - truss, etc..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominion question - truss, etc..

Hi all - New here but just acquired a Dominion. Here's the thing, I got it as new old stock and it came with a gig bag but that's all. Just wondering what size the truss adjustment allen wrench is as I'll need one. Anybody?

Oh, and thanks up front!

No one?

Comment

have u tried googling... google works wonders... good luck with finding ur mystery allen wrent... O thought right her, check ur local music shop, they prolly know or can find out for u if they are a jackson dealer

Comment

Yep, tried Google, didn't yield the answer, hence my question here. Oh, and I also checked with GC as well as the place I bought it and neither were helpful. I'll just call Fender of course but thought perhaps other Dominion owners on this board might know.

Comment

It is probably the same as the other Jacksons. Toejam has/had one PM him.

Comment

I wish the imports would come with a wrench, too. I only did a truss rod adjustment once when I first got mine over a year ago, but I'm not sure of the size. I believe I used the one that came with my USA Charvel Star, but I don't know the size offhand.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks toejam!

Comment

Working...
              X