rhoads professional skulls graphic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rhoads professional skulls graphic

was wondering what a fair price might be. i found one sitting at a pawn shop but some dope broke the tips off at one point and reglued them. it's in decent shape other then that. he's asking 299.00 but i think i can get it for 199.00

Originally posted by bill4117 View Post
    was wondering what a fair price might be. i found one sitting at a pawn shop but some dope broke the tips off at one point and reglued them. it's in decent shape other then that. he's asking 299.00 but i think i can get it for 199.00

Is it a professional Pro?

Comment

im not sure. i saw this guitar 1 month ago in a pawn shop that is kind of a hole in the wall. most of his guitar stuff doesn't sell because no one knows he's there. anyway at the time i ended up buying a marshall jcm600 valve combo amp from him for $250.00. the guitar has been eating at me ever since. unfortunately i don't remember if it had a bolt on neck or not. i don't know why but i have a fetish with the professional series guitars.

Comment

I would be all over that for that price.

Comment

I just don't ever remember seeing graphics on the professional series.

It must have been a USA model...

Comment

unless someone swapped out the neck because the headstock definately said professional. (which is why it haunts me lol)

Comment

It's a bolt on model, when they started doing the USA graphics overseas.
              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
              Gotta get away from here.
              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Working...
              X