Hi, new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, new here

Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself. I obviously love Jackson guitars; I have a RR3, KVX10 and the great fusion pro. I bought my fusion last summer, I saw an ad on craigslist selling a stratlike guitar with ebony fretboard for 300$. Best 300$ ever spent this is the best guitar I ever played. The neck is perfect, the pickups were changed for Duncans and it stays in tune forever. It just feels right you know; it realy kills every USA Jackson I tried so far. The only problem is that it's not a RR . RR shape is so comfortable to play and gig with.

Now I'm on a quest for a RR pro professional for a reasonable price which is hard to find.

Welcome aboard! I used to have a Fusion pro, they are killer guitars especially playingwise

The trem on your fusion pro is a schaller which is on par with an original floyd rose (even better according to some people) and the ebody board, MOP inlays etc. are all the same specs with a USA Jackson, so it's not a surprise that it is as good as a USA Jackson and that it stays in tune forever

Be sure to post some pics of your gear when you can & enjoy!
    Check my bands!
    www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Yeah I know all of that already :P. I think the whammy bar socket is brokenthough ; when I push it's alright but when I pull the socket kind of unscrew it's hard to really describe it. Can I change the socket or am I stuck with it?
      Last edited by strident.silence; 04-26-2008, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Behold grimness

Comment

Welcome! What band do you play in?

Comment

Welcome. You can tighten it or get a replacement for the socket if it's loose.

Comment

I play in Magister Dixit and Scum Sentinel (previously named Elfire).

Yeah I think I'll buy a replacement it scares me everytime I pull the whammy.

Comment

Working...
              X