Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My import Jacksons

Trans-blue DK2M, with OFR, and Dragonfire PAF zebra pickups:

Solosit XL Professional with DiMarzio Tone Zone in the bridge and Jackson J-100's in the middle and neck:

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Sweet!! Like the zebra pups, really pulls the maple and trans blue together.

Comment

Thanks, Jeri. The pickups do look great, and they are hotter than Georgia asphalt, too.
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Nice XL!
        "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
        --floydkramer

Comment

I'm surprised how good the trans blue looks on an import. Very nice!

Comment

ya its sexy lol i want mine to be more colorful =p i got the alpine white, but itll change soon into a creamy off white so /shrug i can wait =p

Comment

I love the Maple board with the black binding,,,major cool.

Comment

The DK2M looks very cool with the zebras. Excellent choice.

I have a white DK2M and now I'm wondering what it would look like with your pickup color choice...
                Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

fuel white dk2ms look great with emgs and blackouts but zebras... it depends on if u have any yellowing in ur paint, if urs is white still like mine, it will look kinda wierd, once they yellow a bit they will look hawt with zebras

Comment

Working...
                  X