My Fusion Pro came today..Pictures inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
    Totally over-reacting, bro. That's on every guitar made before 2000. In no way is that a "serious" problem. Sheesh.
    It's not on my '94 Dinky HX which I bought brand new back then.

Though, I agree about it being common on a lot of bolt-on guitars and not a serious problem.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Not to beat a dead horse, but...

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
      --floydkramer

Comment

I've got it on 2 of my early 90 Ibby's My 90 USA Fusion is still good though. Nothing to worry about

Feel free to sell it to me if you don't want her anymore.
        07 Ibanez J Custom RG8470RS, 92 Ibanez RG770EG, 91 Ibanez RG565EG, 90 Ibanez RG550CM, 90 Jackson USA Fusion, 89 BCRich Assassin, 85 Ibanez Roadstar II RS440RV, 05 Takamine AN-10

Furman PL-8 Series II, ADA 3TM MP-1 Ultra+, Axe-FX Ultra, rack tray (Axess Elec. BS-2, DOD FX90), Roland EV-5, Dunlop 535Q18v, VHT 2/50/2, Ground Control Pro, X2 Digital XDS95 W'less, (2) Bogner Cubes

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          quality like that? Look at those finish cracks

:ROTF:
          750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
          Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

BEAUTIFUL fusion... and those cracks are NOTHING at all to worry about. Theyre the same finish cracks found on literally 90% of every JC bolton made. Theyre just in the finish, absolutley nothing to worry about. I can take a pic of every one of my neck pockets to show you if it would make you feel better... Im talking 12 dinkys worth!

Good luck with it!
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
              BEAUTIFUL fusion... and those cracks are NOTHING at all to worry about. Theyre the same finish cracks found on literally 90% of every JC bolton made. Theyre just in the finish, absolutley nothing to worry about. I can take a pic of every one of my neck pockets to show you if it would make you feel better... Im talking 12 dinkys worth!

Good luck with it!
              Really? LOL....

I'm such an over reactor....

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post

Just from a different case a dinky got finish cracks,,geezz..

Comment

yep, relax..all is good with those cracks..nothing to sweat. Just play her!!

Comment

The bridge is perfect. I've never seen such a nice Trem. The fine tuners on this spin so smoothly.

The frets have almost no wear,,wich is surprising considering the dings on the guitar.

I am having some problems with the Tone Pot,,it's cuts in and out pretty bad. HAs anyone else here had issues with the electronics in their Fusion? After opening it up, and fiddling around, I'm pretty such it's just the pot,,but I'm not positive.

Comment

Holly Crap

This baby can shred like you would not believe...

It took just the right tweak to get the neck right...It's been deluding me for a few days...

I can't believe how bad ass this guitar actually is...I just about dropped a load when the mid tone sweep (for some reason) just started working again, and I had finally go the neck adjusted just the right way,,and the bridge hight just right so that the B string does not fret out when bending upwards...

I have Floyd Rose on My KV2,, I'm not a fan of floating bridges,, But I must say that I'm really impressed with the quality of this JT 590 bridge. It's heavy, and the pieces all spin so smoothly, it's like butter. It's a shame that I'm going to block it out of existence tomorrow.

Comment

Have you considered the Tremol-No? I put one on my Fusion. Very handy.

Vass

Comment

Just freakin' beautiful...
                          I say learn to live with the trem.
                          Why make all your woodchoppers the same?
                          Oh, wait a sec, all mine have trems...
                          LOL

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                          --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                            Have you considered the Tremol-No? I put one on my Fusion. Very handy.

Vass
                            I have...

looks like a useful little friend to have inside...

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
                              Just freakin' beautiful...
                              I say learn to live with the trem.
                              Why make all your woodchoppers the same?
                              Oh, wait a sec, all mine have trems...
                              LOL

Your right you know..

in another thread someone mentioned that it's hard to get left handed guitars..

This first thing that I thought was, then try to play right handed. Imagine the new path ways that would be created in the brain, and the ability to think differently..

I should learn to play a left handed guitar....

Comment

Last night I took the guitar to my Luthier,,,he said that they are just finish cracks...

Comment

Working...
                                X