No announcement yet.

RR pro pro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are high end professionals. They are as good as USA Jacksons and are getting pretty rare. I prefer to pay 750$ for a RR Pro pro than paying 650$ for an RR3. Finally I took the Duncans, my tone is already set for passive pickups and I don't really like the EMG sound after all. Can't wait to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by strident.silence View Post
      Those are high end professionals. They are as good as USA Jacksons and are getting pretty rare. I prefer to pay 750$ for a RR Pro pro than paying 650$ for an RR3. Finally I took the Duncans, my tone is already set for passive pickups and I don't really like the EMG sound after all. Can't wait to get it.

Of course... Totally different guitar..

Comment

Well I did receive it! It took a month (no help from seller) to get it from ontario (im in quebec) the guitar was damaged during transport. I openned a dispute with paypal since it was not packaged well (nothing to stop the guitar from moving in the case). I didn't get nothing out of that...so now I'm stuck with a 750$ guitar in bad condition, great. There's a tuning cube missing in the floyd, can I buy new ones in a guitar shop? Can any tuning cube fit?

First guitar bougth on ebay and the last.

Comment

oh yeah the pickup rings are broken too

Comment

I play alot of 80's metal and power metal, I also use King V's primarily.
            I have Bill Lawrence's in one of them and they are my pick for passive.
            The Seymour JB, DiMarzio Evolution and Breed are nice choices as well.

My other two King V's have EMG's in the bridge and no neck pickupsand they are both tuned 1/2 step down in Eb.

The + side of going active w/ an '81/'85 set is if you get the quick connect it is easier to swap the 85 in the bridge or vice versa.
            If you go with the EMG's atleast you have 2 different bridge pup choice right away, which most passive sets you could not do that.

The Seymour Duncan Blackouts should also be considered if going active.
            You could also go passive w/ an EMG ab preamp boost.
            Essentially the choices are limitless...
            Good Luck, keep us posted.
            'Howling in shadows
            Living in a lunar spell
            He finds his heaven
            Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Originally posted by strident.silence View Post
              Well I did receive it! It took a month (no help from seller) to get it from ontario (im in quebec) the guitar was damaged during transport. I openned a dispute with paypal since it was not packaged well (nothing to stop the guitar from moving in the case). I didn't get nothing out of that...so now I'm stuck with a 750$ guitar in bad condition, great. There's a tuning cube missing in the floyd, can I buy new ones in a guitar shop? Can any tuning cube fit?

First guitar bougth on ebay and the last.

FUCK! I feel very sorry for ya!

Comment

Doesn't look that bad to me in the pics. Guitars are meant to be played. I prefer dinged guitars over the brand new shiny guitars.

Comment

Yeah it looks worse than in the pictures. And when I bought it it looked brand new so considering I payed 750$ for it...

Anyway about the tuning cube, can any cube fit?

Comment

Working...
                  X