My Jackson Lineup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Jackson Lineup

Finally took a pic of my Jacksons... sorry the resolution isn't better...

Jackson RR5 Rhoads....Jackson King V with Seymour Duncan Invaders....and my Jackson JS1 Dinky with Duncan Invader and PAF neck, GraphTech Saddles, Tusque nut (I should've just bought a higher quality guitar to start with, lol)

without being horrible why buy 3 guitars 2 of which are incredibly cheap low end models? if i were u trade the 2 on the right for a better quality model, then u'll have a reasonably decent v and a reasonably decent whatever rather than 1 alright one and 2 cheapo ones

Comment

I should've mentioned the "cheap low-end models" are my 12 year olds guitars, honestly. The RR5 is mine.
      I absolutely HATE Floyd Rose guitars, I play rhythm, not lead, so I don't need it...and MOST "high end" Jacksons have Floyd Rose bridges...and how much higher quality sound could you get than the RR5? Oh, ya mean spend 5X as much money for maybe a micro-fraction of an increase in sound quality (if any at all?) I don't play for a paycheck, so the RR5 works great for me. If they make a higher quality Rhoads model without a Floyd Rose..you let me know.

Honestly, the King V is a great guitar after upgrading the pickups and the nut, the other was my sons 1st guitar, and it has sentimental value to him...so I just upgraded it as necessary.
      Last edited by KISSKommando; 05-08-2008, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
        without being horrible why buy 3 guitars 2 of which are incredibly cheap low end models? if i were u trade the 2 on the right for a better quality model, then u'll have a reasonably decent v and a reasonably decent whatever rather than 1 alright one and 2 cheapo ones
        maybe you're not being horrible, but you're still being an ass.

What does the OPs choice of guitars have to do with you? He digs his three Jacksons (those RR5s are a nice guitar, btw), and he's sharing a pic. End of story.

ps. KK, I don't think the problem is with the resolution - I think it's because you've tried to take a photo while sprinting past your amp. Sit your camera on something stable, like a chair, and the pic quality should improve greatly.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          maybe you're not being horrible, but you're still being an ass.

What does the OPs choice of guitars have to do with you? He digs his three Jacksons (those RR5s are a nice guitar, btw), and he's sharing a pic. End of story.

ps. KK, I don't think the problem is with the resolution - I think it's because you've tried to take a photo while sprinting past your amp. Sit your camera on something stable, like a chair, and the pic quality should improve greatly.

Haha, yeah, thanks! The RR5 is a GREAT guitar, I really LOVE it! If it's good enough for Matt Tuck, it's good enough for me!

I'll try and take some better photos of em using that method..

Here's some more of my lineup...
          Strat with DiMarzio Evolution Bridge...

RR5, Schecter S-1 w/JB and '59, ESP James Hetfield Truckster with EMG's, Epi Zakk Wylde LP with 81/85 EMG's, Schecter C-1 with Seymour Duncan Blackouts...
          Last edited by KISSKommando; 05-08-2008, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Cool guitars. I really like my RR5 also. I have the black one.

Comment

Dang did you take that photo while running by at a full sprint?

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                Dang did you take that photo while running by at a full sprint?
                HAHA! Actually, my other son was playing drums behind me...he thinks he's Lars Ulrich. Was like trying to shoot a pic during combat BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!!

Comment

RR5s are great, I regret selling mine. Would prefer a white but had a black one. I like them more then the RR1s I have played, the necks are more comfortable to me.

Comment

Nice little collection. As for the RR5, it's a great guitar. I think you made the right choice on the color, too - guess what color my RR5 is?
                    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

[QUOTE=KISSKommando;1095990]Haha, yeah, thanks! The RR5 is a GREAT guitar, I really LOVE it! If it's good enough for Matt Tuck, it's good enough for me!

He's holding a RR1 but it is a RR5 ad! a bit ironic

Comment

Originally posted by KISSKommando View Post
                        If they make a higher quality Rhoads model without a Floyd Rose..you let me know.
                        They do... it's the RR1T. http://www.jacksonguitars.com/produc...tno=2803061833

Though, the RR5 is a fine guitar. Cool collection you got there.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

KK, are you a member of Ultimate Guitar? Some of that sweet gear looks/sounds familiar...

Comment

Originally posted by Megadeth79 View Post
                            He's holding a RR1 but it is a RR5 ad! a bit ironic
                            do you mean ironic in an Alanis Morrisette kind of way, in that you say it's ironic but it really isn't? Like rain on your wedding day? Or 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife?
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                              KK, are you a member of Ultimate Guitar? Some of that sweet gear looks/sounds familiar...
                              No, I'm a member here, the KranK forums, Marshall forums, and the Les Paul forums.... I'm gonna look into Ultimate guitar though. Good forums there?

I just wanna thank everyone who commented that I've got a nice collection...I really, really busted my ass getting the gear I wanted over the course of the years.

Oh, and I'm gonna look into that RR1T Rhoads as well, but it'd take somethin special to rip the RR5 away from me...it's my favorite instrument!

Comment

Working...
                              X