My Jackson Lineup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KISSKommando View Post
    HAHA! Actually, my other son was playing drums behind me...he thinks he's Lars Ulrich.
    If he's more than 8 years old, he's probably better than Lars.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

No, I'm a member here, the KranK forums, Marshall forums, and the Les Paul forums.... I'm gonna look into Ultimate guitar though. Good forums there?
      In my honest opinion it sucks, save for a few people :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
        In my honest opinion it sucks, save for a few people :ROTF:
        ecxactly

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
          If he's more than 8 years old, he's probably better than Lars.
          LOL, wow! I dunno.. I'm not a drummer myself.

I DO know that playing "Blackened" on that game "Rock Band" is hard as hell though! haha
          My kids love the hell outta that game.

Comment

LOL, wow! I dunno.. I'm not a drummer myself.

I DO know that playing "Blackened" on that game "Rock Band" is hard as hell though! haha
            My kids love the hell outta that game.
            I just like to bash Lars cos he's an arse.
            http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
              I just like to bash Lars cos he's an arse.
              Arse Lulrich.

Comment

RE: Photo resolution.
                I get pictures like that from my Canon IXUS when i turn the flash off (so i dont get the glare) but there is not enough light for the auto focus to work properly so it just craps out and goes blurry and out of focus. Sometimes you just need more natural light...

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                  do you mean ironic in an Alanis Morrisette kind of way, in that you say it's ironic but it really isn't? Like rain on your wedding day? Or 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife?
                  LOL - I heard that song on the radio this morning (again) it's apparently *cool* in England once more - and i just found myself shouting at the radio..........Oi, Alanis NaaaaooooW!

I think she lost a bet.."you have to write a song about a sod's law and call it ironic". (boom-tish)

Comment

Originally posted by Daywalker View Post
                    RE: Photo resolution.
                    I get pictures like that from my Canon IXUS when i turn the flash off (so i dont get the glare) but there is not enough light for the auto focus to work properly so it just craps out and goes blurry and out of focus. Sometimes you just need more natural light...
                    not to railroad the thread (because that NEVER happens around here), but here's a pic taken with my camera phone with just the room light overhead, no flash, quarter past 11 at night. I don't think it looks too bad.

The key is to keeping your camera absolutely still while it does it's thing. Which is why I recommend a tripod. In this instance, leaning on a guitar stand while I took the shot gave me the stability I needed
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

One of these 9 guitars don't belong.

not to railroad the thread (because that NEVER happens around here), but here's a pic taken with my camera phone with just the room light overhead, no flash, quarter past 11 at night. I don't think it looks too bad.

The key is to keeping your camera absolutely still while it does it's thing. Which is why I recommend a tripod. In this instance, leaning on a guitar stand while I took the shot gave me the stability I needed
                      2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
                      2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
                      2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
                      2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
                      2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
                      2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
                      2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
                      2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
                      2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
                      1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
                      1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

Damn!! Nice collection, brother!! Makes mine look like garage sale junk! haha!

Comment

Working...
                        X